P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Lost another loved one today, Patriots. The verse: “Vengeance is mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.” comes to mind.. Getting tougher and tougher to swallow, knowing that for decades [they] have been able to kill, steal and destroy while We The People wait for [their] captured justice system to bring justice. Just know I’m right there with you, shoulder to shoulder. God bless us all. 🙏

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅
04:25 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
28 May, 08:28
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 May, 01:51
Dear Brother, thank you for reaching out. We are all in this together. God be with you and embrace your colleague. Don't for a moment think that our virtualness here is not fully connected by Gods loving vibes between us.
In joy, sorrow and victory. I stand with you.
j

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 May, 12:35
I’m so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort and blessings to help ease the pain.

🙏✝️

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
28 May, 01:35
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thanks Patriot. 🙏❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 May, 10:27
I understand the hurt and anger. It is insufferable. 💔

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
27 May, 10:17
I am so sorry for your loss PJ

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 May, 05:28
i am so sorry PJ may God comfort you and your family 🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 May, 04:18
I am so sorry for your loss, PJ. My prayers are with you 🙏🙏

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
27 May, 02:50
Sorry for your lost PJ , i can feel your pain God Bless you

Love Life @FullwithHope
27 May, 01:59
I´ve lost some too. I am so sorry for you. Find peace. 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 May, 12:51
🙏🙏🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 May, 12:51
🙏🙏🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 May, 12:34
i feel your pain. praying for you ♥️✝️⚔

Vicki Lord @Vlord
27 May, 09:15
So sorry for your liss🙏🏻🙏🏻

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 May, 09:11
🙏 May God have welcomed your loved one into His heavenly kingdom with open arms.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 08:58
I am so sorry for your loss.

Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 08:38
So sorry to hear, P.J. Concentrate on loving who you have left.

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
27 May, 08:32
Sorry for your loss PJ🙏 You will always have the good times you shared. May God bring Peace to you and your loved one.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 May, 08:32
I am so sad to see you lost another. May God comfort you with the peace that passes all understanding.💓 And make HIs display here on earth for all to see.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 May, 08:26
I believe that when each angel gets their wings, they become a member of God's Army. I hope that helps you get through. Peace, fren.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 May, 08:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

prayers for your loss, and condolences to you and your family

I feel your pain, fren, and totally undertand

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 May, 08:22
So very sorry for your loss. 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 08:21
Awwh PJ Nana is so sorry, it is so hard to loose a fren that you are so close to.
You know where they are going and they will be more than fine but your heart still hurts and will miss them.
This seems so unfair but God will make it all right eventually I truly believe.
Prayers for comfort and finding joys in the memories that you hold.
Memories are such a wonderful thing, it is no wonder that they are really all that we will be taking with us.

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
27 May, 07:45
So sorry to hear. Condolences to you.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 May, 07:31
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 May, 07:16
I'm so sorry for your loss . Sending you love and a lot of prayers for you and you loved ones.

Iam -JD @IamJD
27 May, 06:49
I'm so sorry for your loss brother! You are in my prayers!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
27 May, 05:40
I’m so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent out to you P.J. 🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 05:03
Praying for your loved ones and you brother🙏

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 May, 12:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thanks Johnny. I appreciate you brother. 🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
27 May, 04:11
May God comfort you. So sorry for your loss. Love and hugs

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 May, 02:30
🙏