Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 May, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.
I may actually be a good Cristian.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 May, 12:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😁🍄Good Morning and Good Afternoon. I might need to try some of those. 🍄 Is it normal to be scared to try stuff like that? Do I need to be in a padded room? Don't know nothing about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
warning long post,Mushrooms aka the timetravelers kek, will show you all you missed, if you missed a spot, the internal work i mean, as a human, how did you do? You will be shown if you didnt know
You will be forced to deal with whatever you missed
If you have trauma, you will be given the responsibility to pull your self out of victimhood and choose love, or not
For we survive, and learn, if we become justified by pain afflicted upon us, we are a (-) force, mushrooms will force you to do the digits til its rest 0 or as close as
In return for your hard work, you get t travel to a dimention where air is love, where air is healing where there is nothing but love, i call it Gods dimention:) Soak that up, its hard down here😄🍿❤🕊
01:40 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 May, 02:15
In response memes matter to her Publication
😆Thank you. I'll do some research on how to eat them or smoke them or whatever you do with them. 😅 I think it helps to have someone show you or tell you things you need to work on. I fall short.

memes matter @NoComment
26 May, 03:31
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Grind them up in a smoothy, or just eat them dried
I just ate mine will try smoothy if I go again, i think 10(+)(-) years between each time gives me the perspective i need to not be defined by the timetravel more then the work thats put in irl, yet that i s real to
Research it, if it doesnt feel right, it's not for you❤some do the work well without ever crossing the rubicon
when i mention time travel in any other case i don't mean this kind, i mean t i m e travel👀 😂👀