Good Morning Patriots.
I may actually be a good Cristian.
10:50 AM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
03 June, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How bizarre and blasphemous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 June, 08:26
uh, nope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 May, 09:59
UM VIBES

Affirmative ❤️

🐸

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 May, 12:11
☮️ Groovy man. ☮️

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 May, 09:39

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 May, 06:05
ROFLMAO 😂 😂😂…. who da thought Shrooms ….

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 May, 05:35
God created everything and everyone. God is Omnipotent and cannot be eliminated by interpretations of His Word. Self centered views of holy things are always flawed. He loves us even when we are totally self absorbed.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 May, 04:56
Good afternoon fabulous Patriots!
I used to shroom to see the rainbow colors.
Now God has me seeing them without any aide of psychedelics.
I am a RainbowWarrior ~

Only followers of this user (Cbravo) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 May, 03:44
Magically lifting the veil.

Red Edge @Rededge
26 May, 03:10
Morming VK

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 May, 03:05
. Now this is a religion I could finally be a part of… lol

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
26 May, 02:54
Wild! Ran into this vid earlier this year too:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Was Jesus a Magic Mushroom? || Stoned Ape Theory || Food Of the Gods|| - YouTube

Was religion founded on the concept of our ancestors tripping on mushrooms?#jesus #stonedapeyheory #mushroom #psilocybin #dmt

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
26 May, 02:43
Good day VK

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 May, 02:11
Do shroooom's while camping with a Bailey's coffee.

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 May, 01:56
Wow! I have a full plate now. VK please throw in more crumbs on this. More late night reading.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 May, 01:49
Missing [H] = Q Post 1128

Cristian should be "Christian"

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 May, 01:39
Good afternoon, VK.
I know very little about shrooms — I’m not dissing them, they may indeed be wondrous, but, faith tells me that they are not the basis of C[h]ristianity, and I thank God every day for the gift of faith.

So, thank you, for leaving out the ‘h’. :)

“A clean [h]ouse is very important.”
Q

Caps = 48.
TS = 10:50.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 May, 02:55
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
What's the mushrooms supposed to mean? mushroom clouds?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 May, 01:41
GA VK... lol you are blowing minds bro.
when people find out ...😂

people: find out what?

God:

memes matter @NoComment
26 May, 01:31
Tippety top morning to ya Sir
,someone need t loose weight? https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 May, 01:17
Caps:
American cash = 95
Doge token = 95
Its time = 95

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 May, 01:18
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 95

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 May, 12:55
There’s a magic mushroom called
“GOLDen Teacher”…

Here’s the definition of ‘disciple’:
One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another.

Julez Pope @Lioness7
26 May, 12:41
Missing [A] intentional?

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
26 May, 12:39
Peace to everyone, as God has given us a free will to decide for ourselves, what we believe, and therefore we also can speak freely. This God-given right is reflected in our Constitution! (Of course, the LEFT is doing it's worse to eradicate/ steal it! But theft is still a crime!)

So freely, I say, with love in my heart to all here, this is view I hold: It is from the Scriptures, Book of Romans

"10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God."
(Romans 14:10-12)

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 May, 12:33

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
26 May, 12:30
[h]

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 May, 12:24
illegal in NZ, classified as a class A drug.
I’d love to find some...it’s been many years since I had any

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 May, 12:21
Hmmm... not convinced!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
26 May, 12:18
I believe the Bible, but I hope you have a blessed trip :)

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 May, 12:16
😁🍄Good Morning and Good Afternoon. I might need to try some of those. 🍄 Is it normal to be scared to try stuff like that? Do I need to be in a padded room? Don't know nothing about it.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 May, 12:38
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Ditto. I don't think it is abnormal to be nervous to try any hallucinogenic substance.

memes matter @NoComment
26 May, 01:40
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
warning long post,Mushrooms aka the timetravelers kek, will show you all you missed, if you missed a spot, the internal work i mean, as a human, how did you do? You will be shown if you didnt know
You will be forced to deal with whatever you missed
If you have trauma, you will be given the responsibility to pull your self out of victimhood and choose love, or not
For we survive, and learn, if we become justified by pain afflicted upon us, we are a (-) force, mushrooms will force you to do the digits til its rest 0 or as close as
In return for your hard work, you get t travel to a dimention where air is love, where air is healing where there is nothing but love, i call it Gods dimention:) Soak that up, its hard down here😄🍿❤🕊