Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
27 May, 08:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Fucking scumbag trying to stir up hate. I cannot wait until he is hanging from the gallows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
26 May, 09:33
Midterms coming up, time for BLM riots—just like robins arriving in the spring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
25 May, 10:05
it's called a 'narrative reminder',
to keep it fresh in the NPC's mind.

If people cant see this stooge working by now,
it i dunno what to tell ya..

*breeeeeeeaath*

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
25 May, 10:04
what does GF have to dos with today?
how many black on black deaths occurred last night in Chicago??
Pushtak!

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
25 May, 10:03
What an unbelievable POS!!! Dont compare innocent children to a criminal. EVER! Just sick and evil!!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
25 May, 08:59
Making a call out to the brainwashed to start destruction in cities again...🤔

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 08:43
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬💩💩💩

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 May, 08:27
So ... we Know BO is probably no more, or at least on a very very short leash!

If this is True, I pray the WH have Full Control
of his Twitter account, If NOT, this would seem like a Code Tweet to the other Cabal Minions. Nobody is this this Politically Stupid!

I assume this tweet is part of “the Movie”, just to show how Narcissistic and Unempathetic these demons really are! 🍿🍿🍿

Richie Richard @Richie
25 May, 08:21
What possessed him to make this kind of comment? His idiot side is showing. Thinking like Blow Joe.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 08:19
GITMO Barry S illuminati creation.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
25 May, 07:56
I'd be ok with him going 1st.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
25 May, 07:54
Johnny ... sounds like he is encouraging something?!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 May, 07:52