Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 May, 02:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
This has been hard. We want it to be over. Can you imagine the sheeple getting all the information that we had received over last 4/ 5 yrs? We had each other to talk to/vent with, we were led down paths slowly, time to process all the evil. I am sure some of us still havent actually accepted that this evil could be true. When it comes out and is everything is dumped on the sheeple they may be jumping off buildings at the horrors they find out. I am sure when we think about it we will agree there has been too much senseless death already. If waiting until the time is right helps more innocent people from taking there own lives then we will wait. We will be there for them when they need us to hold their hands, or cry on our shoulder. We will be there to try and explain this evil stuff when they ask questions. Yes, I know how we have been ridiculed/shunned but God has been here with us all along preparing us for the time such as this. We need to unite together and heal. WWG1WGA
05:22 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
25 May, 07:13
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Beautifully said! This is the reason God woke us up.
I would not trade places with the ones who are still asleep. This is going to be HARD for them.
As you said, we had God and each other.
They will have us.
We must do right by them.
We were born for this. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396