Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
25 May, 07:24
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
JuliansRum and InevitableET were the first Q accounts that I ever followed on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 May, 07:22
Great analogy, I know the feeling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
25 May, 06:13
i really don't think they're going to wake anyone else no matter what they do

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 May, 05:22
This has been hard. We want it to be over. Can you imagine the sheeple getting all the information that we had received over last 4/ 5 yrs? We had each other to talk to/vent with, we were led down paths slowly, time to process all the evil. I am sure some of us still havent actually accepted that this evil could be true. When it comes out and is everything is dumped on the sheeple they may be jumping off buildings at the horrors they find out. I am sure when we think about it we will agree there has been too much senseless death already. If waiting until the time is right helps more innocent people from taking there own lives then we will wait. We will be there for them when they need us to hold their hands, or cry on our shoulder. We will be there to try and explain this evil stuff when they ask questions. Yes, I know how we have been ridiculed/shunned but God has been here with us all along preparing us for the time such as this. We need to unite together and heal. WWG1WGA

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 May, 07:13
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Beautifully said! This is the reason God woke us up.
I would not trade places with the ones who are still asleep. This is going to be HARD for them.
As you said, we had God and each other.
They will have us.
We must do right by them.
We were born for this. ❤️🙏

USA DAR @buffaloalum
25 May, 05:11
The hardcore left will NEVER wakeup.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 May, 05:08
Good way to put it 😍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 05:05
oh man...
EXACTLY😂🤣😂🤣😂🎯🎯

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 May, 04:38
lol, got that right!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
25 May, 04:18
That shooting yesterday is not waking them up. You should see the libs screaming for gun control on FakeBook! 😡

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 May, 04:17
☺️

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
25 May, 04:16
we are experiencing a take over of our country. a coup and we are doing nothing about it. sad

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 May, 03:40
We Are The Calm of The Storm

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
25 May, 03:35
I feel like I'm being drug thru a cactus patch by my hair. 😒

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 May, 03:39
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 May, 02:59
Amen