more test...

i was packing to move.

then i stopped packing
thinking i was staying

then i started packing again

then i stopped again...

now i am thinking to move forward with moving
regardless of my husband condition.

i have been waiting for the coin toss to come down.

its hard to watch because 1/2 the ppl in my neighborhood are selling their homes.

Limbo is not a good place to be right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
If you want to, talk to me about his symptoms, test results. I have a knack for figuring out medical issues. I'm sorry no one has critically thought about what is going on. I am not a medical professional. But I might steer you in the right direction.

Do you have all of the test results? If not, get them.
Have you written a list of symptoms? If not, do that.

If he had the shot, then you'll need to think in a broader sense, not only side effects/symptoms. Think immune deficiency, etc.

People can have more than one thing wrong at a time. Keeping an open mind is important. Also, diet may be playing a role. Maybe not a big one, but that might be contributing.

Blessings, Dana (& husband).💙🙏
02:40 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
25 May, 03:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
TY

that what we are waiting on.
test results
more CT
xrays..
ect..
2 week for referral approval
2 week for apt

inconclusive

do it again.

waiting on finding out about scaring on lungs 🫁
his oxygen drops
90 to 70
getting dressed in the morning
cant work

seeking assistance
no results yet.

No jab for either of us

but they did diagnose him for covid respiratory failure
and treated him in the hosp with that bad stuff.

so we are trying to talk to
L&I
claim
cuz "covid" happened at work

or short term disability

the communication is horrible

if hubby is going to get worse
i didn't want to be living in a 24 foot trailer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 May, 05:44
Short on time right now. I'll be back.

He needs an overnight oximetry. His O2 may drop while sleeping, which qualifies him for oxygen (oxygen concentrator). He should see a pulmonologist for that ASAP.

Be back later!!! Hang in there.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 May, 10:14
Whatever doctor diagnosed the 90 to 70 % O2 drop should have already given him a prescription for oxygen. Then he could take that (or have it faxed) to a local oxygen medical supply company. Panasonic makes a good concentrator.

Does he take vitamin D, quercetin, zinc, etc.?

Why aren't they going straight to an MRI? That would be the most accurate way to determine what's going on with his lungs. Stupid doctors. They have testing protocols: X-ray first, then CT, then MRI. Useless.

Are you sure that Covid began the scarring? Treatments? Did he work in a field where there were risks for lung damage?

His ancestry might point to being prone to certain issues (i.e., sarcoidosis).

I hope he has a good internist that can pull all of this info together. Without more info, figuring this out is near to impossible this way. I wish you both the very best. 💙 Being a patient advocate is better done in person. You could try to find one.