more test...

i was packing to move.

then i stopped packing
thinking i was staying

then i started packing again

then i stopped again...

now i am thinking to move forward with moving
regardless of my husband condition.

i have been waiting for the coin toss to come down.

its hard to watch because 1/2 the ppl in my neighborhood are selling their homes.

Limbo is not a good place to be right now.
02:31 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
26 May, 11:33
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I know grapefruit can make other drugs more potent. You might havr to research his drugs he is taking to see if safe to take with grapefruit. Then again i am not sure if the skin is diffetent the the inside fruit.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CathyA @CathyA
25 May, 05:24
Try putting 5 drops of real tree tea oil in a diffuser and put it right next to him that is what I do when I'm having breathing issues and you can put peroxide in the diffuser will kill cancer in the lungs but will turn your hair blonde. I'm mold sensitive and I do it everyday its worth a try hope it helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
25 May, 03:20
i get it, im aitting here with my suitcase packed but no money or vehicle waiting on some mystery family to come pick me up in an RV. i dont onow if im crazy or dilusional or hopeful

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
25 May, 03:27
In response LeLe John to her Publication
its funny you say that because I have the RV

i just dont have a place to park it when I do sell my house.

no place to go
but the side of the road.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 May, 03:18
🙏🙏🙏

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
25 May, 02:58
its happening everywhere. im in upatate ny. as the city people move up with lots of money they are literally buying my home town and locals are having trouble surviving. everyone is moving (i dont blame city folk, id want out after 911 and covid too) - but thats the reality. locals getting priced out of everything. wild to watch

i wish you much love and hope god brings you some clarity on your decisions.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
25 May, 05:03
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
I moved out of upstate NY and I’ll never understand why NYC folks were moving upstate instead of getting the heck out of NY🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 May, 02:45
🙏🙏🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 May, 02:40
If you want to, talk to me about his symptoms, test results. I have a knack for figuring out medical issues. I'm sorry no one has critically thought about what is going on. I am not a medical professional. But I might steer you in the right direction.

Do you have all of the test results? If not, get them.
Have you written a list of symptoms? If not, do that.

If he had the shot, then you'll need to think in a broader sense, not only side effects/symptoms. Think immune deficiency, etc.

People can have more than one thing wrong at a time. Keeping an open mind is important. Also, diet may be playing a role. Maybe not a big one, but that might be contributing.

Blessings, Dana (& husband).💙🙏

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
25 May, 03:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
TY

that what we are waiting on.
test results
more CT
xrays..
ect..
2 week for referral approval
2 week for apt

inconclusive

do it again.

waiting on finding out about scaring on lungs 🫁
his oxygen drops
90 to 70
getting dressed in the morning
cant work

seeking assistance
no results yet.

No jab for either of us

but they did diagnose him for covid respiratory failure
and treated him in the hosp with that bad stuff.

so we are trying to talk to
L&I
claim
cuz "covid" happened at work

or short term disability

the communication is horrible

if hubby is going to get worse
i didn't want to be living in a 24 foot trailer.