Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 07:24
👀 Elon Musk says crypto will benefit and empower people, increasing the power of individuals over governments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 May, 10:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
MATH IS QUITE SIMPLE.
TO DEFEND TAIWAN USA NEED JAPAN BASES.
SO EMP OVER JAPAN TO NEUTRALISE THEM IS INEVITABLE OPENING SALVO...

https://youtu.be/xeDPUIKsj...

AND YOUR COUNTRY RULLING SENILE IDIOT...

https://www.stripes.com/th...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
we can shoot people from the moon too
10:16 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 May, 10:36
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I DONT THINK SO...
IF USA HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO HARM RUSSIA, THEY FOR ZILION PERCENT SURE ALREADY DID IT...

I THINK, THAT MUSK WILL MOST PROBABLY DIE DRIVING TESLA DUE TO MALFUNCTION OF AUTOPILOT...

UNTIL HE START SUPPLY NAZI, I LIKE HIM A LOT. BIT IN EVERY STORY THERE R RED LINES. AND HELP KILLING INNOCENT ON DONBASS IS THAT LINE.

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 May, 11:08
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
idk man you are asking questions and coming out with your own theories....i like that.....we are kept in the dark about what the good guys are doing on purpose if we can predict dates and strategies so could the bad guys..........we can put together clues how things happend from the past sort of........but how the eff did Q know shit years before it happened? Somebody has something that can control the future or see the future or make the future..........then you realize well what else they got? so ya got all these satelites like starlink....ya think its just for fast wifi? Could it be some type of weapon? Wtf does spaceforce actually do?