Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I was found to have breast cancer yesterday.I'm thinking about whether to have surgery. Conserving therapy.Even if I have surgery, I will refuse radiation therapy and anti-cancer drug treatment.
I have lost my older sister to breast cancer.I was watching the treatment. And I took care of her for four years.I was watching the situation and decided not to have chemotherapy for cancer.
I want to treat with innate immunity.
Among them, I am interested in hemp.Not yet recognized in Japan.
Is hemp effective against cancer? How are you using it? Please let me know if you have any details.
Also, AU with this wonderful vibration. People with a strong and bright healing light.If you don't mind, can you give me your light?
I'm sure it will be a great force for me.I also try to keep the light as strong as possible so as not to make the disease worse.
Yesterday, on my way home, I asked Q, President Trump, and the universe to "help!"
The license plate of the oncoming car at that time was 555
10:07 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 02:13
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 02:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 04:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you for a lot of information! I appreciate your kindness. I can't speak English. Therefore, it is not possible to purchase overseas products. Also, I can't understand the words. However, when I saw the website, I felt that cancer was a disease for making money. The title of the book is the best!!Japan and Japanese medical care are rotten. Making money。。。Surgery and chemotherapy weaken the body and mental. I'm starting to wonder if cancer is really a scary disease. I believe in the advice of a Chinese medicine doctor. Also, I'm thinking of trying ivermectin, which was often advised by everyone. thank you for always。Gratitude🙏💞✨💖✨💞

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
02 June, 02:44
Fenben is now being studied by STANFORD
I know you have a lot of posts.
Chemo is poison you are right to avoid
https://www.scitechnol.com...

look to the posts at bottom from joseph joe clark
https://www.fenbendazole.o...

ALSO
Dr. Morse has helped many clear their bodies through detox. He has many vids on youtube about fighting cancer in non alopathic ways.
https://www.youtube.com/c/...

I'm so sorry, my uncle was just diagnosed with C throughout his body. I'm trying to get him to understand that Chemo will just kill him. He is advanced age......

03 June, 11:29
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
沢山のアドバイスをありがとうございます!あなたの優しさに感謝します。化学療法は私の姉の身体と心を壊しました。あなたの叔父さんが自然治癒で回復することを願っています♥

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
02 June, 02:40
i have heard miracle stories of people traveling to do ayahuasca and purging out their tumors

highly convinced i purged one out myself.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 June, 02:32
Look up a book by Chris Wark. He does give talks. Clean up your diet. Go organic if you can. Get rid of toxic relationships. I know someone who has worked to clean up their diet, cleaning products, etc. It is a journey that needs positive support. Also look up Ivermectin and cancer at NIH. Soursop is another.

Celery Juicer @Emme
First, stay positive. cancer cannot grow in an alkaline environment. The PH miracle. By. Dr Robert Young. you've got this Angel. We have your back.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
fenbendazole, you can buy it on Amazon. Cheap treatment. Also Ivermectin, research it.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 02:29
YOU are SO Loved
🙏💞🙏

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
26 May, 03:03
prayers love & light for you fren. you will be ok. in addition to hemp look into parasite cancer conneciton. apple cider vinegar (make sure to get the mother in the acv) added to water. can be used topically too🤍

26 May, 07:40
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Thank you for your prayers and information! (make sure to get the mother in the acv) ← I don't understand this meaning, so please tell me. mother in the acv?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 May, 10:46
Look into fenbendazole. It has been reported to have amazing results.

26 May, 10:55
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
はい。沢山の情報があります。今度、私は外科医と漢方医に相談します。ありがとうございます♥♥♥  

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
26 May, 10:57
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
That's true fenbendazole 222mg 3days, 4days off.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 May, 07:47
Just saw that on fakebook:

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
26 May, 07:18
Just saw this and wanted to share with you...

🕊💖💫🙏✝️😘

https://anonup.com/thread/...

26 May, 07:39
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
ありがとうございました!明日は漢方の医者に行くので、相談します。たくさんの情報。私はまだすべてを読んでいません。私は幸せな人です。ご親切にありがとうございます。AUはクリニックとしての役割も果たしているかもしれない。素晴らしい場所♥♥♥

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 May, 07:02
follow your gut instincts and pray. understand that doctors and surgeons only know what they have been allowed to know. i work in health care and fired my doctors. i went to Americas Frontline Doctors for advice on finding and ethical awake practitioner. i have not been able to connect yet due to my own time constraints. such a scary time. keep the faith.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 May, 07:02
follow your gut instincts and pray. understand that doctors and surgeons only know what they have been allowed to know. i work in health care and fired my doctors. i went to Americas Frontline Doctors for advice on finding and ethical awake practitioner. i have not been able to connect yet due to my own time constraints. such a scary time. keep the faith.

Nunya Business @AAug22
25 May, 07:09
((hugs)) Your attitude is hugely important to your healing. I had leukemia as a teen. I was told I wouldn't make it but I did. I was told I would be sterilebut I now have 3 beautiful daughters. Only God knows your fate, until he calls you home live your life to it's fullest. I knew God wasn't calling me home back then & that I was meant to be a mother. #Godisgood

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
25 May, 05:01
You will conquer the breast cancer. i know be cause your energy is God-filled and powerful. i am a breast cancer survivor (refused lumpectomy, radiation, chemo and chose double mastectomy with reconstruction). Had i known of so many alternative therapies i would have tried them first: fenbendazole, chlorine dioxide, a Rife frequency machine, hyperbarics. So many tools God has given us! i pray for your healing.

03 June, 10:48
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
素晴らしいメッセージをありがとうございました。あなたの優しさをありがとう♥

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
25 May, 01:04
Anti cancer

Wanna know what all these drugs have in common?

They’re all anti-parasitic
And
They’re all anti-cancer

Weird coincidence, eh?
(What it cures already exist)

Moxidectin induces Cytostatic Autophagic Cell Death of Glioma Cells through inhibiting the AKT/mTOR Signalling Pathway
https://www.jcancer.org/v1...

Moxidectin induces Cytostatic Autophagic Cell Death of Glioma Cells through inhibiting the AKT/mTOR Signalling Pathway
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

The anthelmintic agent oxfendazole inhibits cell growth in non‑small cell lung cancer by suppressing c‑Src activation
https://www.spandidos-publ...

Ivermectin Antiparasitic Anticancer Wonder Drug
https://jeffreydachmd.com/...

The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned cancer drug
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Unexpected antitumorigenic

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
25 May, 01:06
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Unexpected antitumorigenic effect of fenbendazole
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

A Drug For Animals Now Taken By Humans For Cancer: Fenbendazole
https://principia-scientif...

The Antitumor Potentials of Benzimidazole Anthelmintics as Repurposing Drugs

Albendazole and Mebendazole as Anti-Parasitic and Anti-Cancer Agents

Mebendazole as a Candidate for Drug Repurposing in Oncology

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 May, 12:47

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 May, 02:43
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Chemo killed my husband

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 12:48
You can buy this pitcher which makes your water alkaline and removes impurities and flouride. You can make water alkaline by adding lemon or pure baking soda, a pinch in an 8 ounce glass. Start drinking alkaline water today. 😇

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 12:44
I am a breast cancer survivor. I opted for mastectomy with reconstruction because lumpectomy was not an option due to location of cancer cells. If I had known about Ivermectin I would have tried that first. The most important thing you can do ASAP is to make your body alkaline. Cancer cannot thrive or survive in an alkaline environment. Get your urine ph to 7.2. Eat an alkaline rich diet. Avoid all carbonated beverages and bottled water. Hydrate with one ounce of ALKALINE water per kilogram of body weight daily. ( if no kidney issues). Lower stress, increase spiritual care, exercise, sunshine, Vit D, Vit C. This will boost your immune system that fights cancer cells. Limit sugar and processed foods. Eat a healthy organic, Non-GMO diet. No doctor ever mentioned these things to me. I learned after my diagnosis by researching. May God bless you and guide you to complete health and healing. 😇

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 May, 05:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
What IS good to drink? are we concerned about Municipality Water with fluoride?

03 June, 09:58
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
たくさんのアドバイスをありがとう!食事を変えて体をアルカリ性にします。そして、私は漢方薬、サプリメントを使用しています。そして、私はイベルメクチンを使用する予定です。私は自分の体に良いものだけを使います。私は癌が好きなものを取り除く。あなたの優しさをありがとう♥

Alpha Omega @Aramaic
25 May, 12:19
🙌eat clean drink clean....Detox the body.🧡

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
25 May, 12:14
Prayers and Love to you

28 May, 01:24
In response Contessa22 Contessa22 to her Publication
あなたの優しさと祈りをありがとう♥

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 May, 11:57
not a doctor but if its slow moving I would pursue alternative methods like MMS to see what happens. sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 May, 11:58
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
and blast healing frequencies all day long.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 May, 11:56
🙏sending love, light, and prayers

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
25 May, 10:29
Sending you my love, hugs and prayers and whatever light I have is yours!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 May, 10:17
🙏🙏🙏

Blue Skies @ADeMills
25 May, 10:09
you need dewormers. fenbendenzol, ivermectin, albendemzol. praziquantel. they are known to cure cancer. this is real.

arba happihr @arba
25 May, 10:04
IF you can get family to help with airfare and a place to sleep
Go and see Dr Oliveria
He cures.
He cured my pancreatic cancer
Tell him Arba said Aloha
Research him ,
http://ibemedicine.com/hom...

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
25 May, 09:56
Prayers for you🙏