Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 May, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is True! There is land enough (a plenty) for Everyone thats here now and in the future! Father in Heaven provides!!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 May, 12:15
222 🙏☘️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 12:15
Never even thought to query world pop. numbers!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
27 May, 12:00
Love Max

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 May, 11:05
and what haven’t they lied about sincerely a burned out patriot 🕊

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 May, 10:55
👀

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
25 May, 12:25
the world is abundant with more than enough resources for everyone

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 May, 10:22
Amazing

Whos 2know @Whos2know
25 May, 08:38
You know, when I was a child, I didnt obsess about Saturday cartoons, mud pies or roller skating. I used to stand in the back yard and try so hard to remember how far back we go. I somehow knew population was inflated, and no one, in any country, needed to go hungry. I remember thinking, at age 4, how backwards everything is “here”. I've always been an observer and comprehended things other kids didn’t. Not a genius by any mean, but WHY did I worry about these odd topics lol? Forgetting how far back I (we) go frightened me more than anything.
I’ve always wondered who and how determines the population number.Like, did they include the indigneous tribes of Papa New Guinea? The people in deeply rural areas? What about Eskimos? I remember, seriously, dismissing the info as hogwash…….still stands today. There’s just so much more hogwash added since the tender age of 4.
I am beyond ready to get to the good part.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 May, 08:27
They have never told the truth about anything more and more convinced day by day

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 May, 08:08
TS 8:55>171

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 07:48
Truth Trumps

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 May, 04:14
They are lying about this too. They have been lying about EVERYTHING. Elon Musk just tweet this: https://twitter.com/elonmu...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 May, 04:02
this was shared tonight on a New Zealand telegram account.
Former maths teacher tells the truth about the over population lie.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 May, 03:53
Overpopulation is a lie. They want less souls on Earth, God wants more.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 07:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
THAT, Johnny is IT!

25 May, 02:12
NZ landmass the same size as the UK yet we have 5 million people, loads of space here!
Place a map of Europe over Australia & see the size of Australia for comparison.

25 May, 02:08
144 ❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 May, 02:02
well They have lied bout ever other fookin’ thing, now we’re all gonna need brain supplements, cause we all gonna have to go back to school🤣😂🤣

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 May, 01:12
Wow! 🤯

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
25 May, 12:17

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 May, 12:06
Huge takeaway tonight... Don’t believe everything you are told or everything you see!!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 May, 12:06
EVERYTHING has been a lie.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
24 May, 11:55
Brilliant !!! AF!! how did we not grasp this after all the manipulation [they] have done. Much Respect brother

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 May, 11:30
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 May, 11:29
everyone's comments are done so quadrupled on here🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 May, 11:52
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
oh no over populated comments, we are running out of space online, what will we ever do, lol

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
24 May, 10:50
Oh how they have manipulated the minds of men.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
24 May, 10:38
Everything has been manipulated for their narrative

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
24 May, 10:38
Everything has been manipulated for their narrative