Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whos 2know @Whos2know
You know, when I was a child, I didnt obsess about Saturday cartoons, mud pies or roller skating. I used to stand in the back yard and try so hard to remember how far back we go. I somehow knew population was inflated, and no one, in any country, needed to go hungry. I remember thinking, at age 4, how backwards everything is “here”. I've always been an observer and comprehended things other kids didn’t. Not a genius by any mean, but WHY did I worry about these odd topics lol? Forgetting how far back I (we) go frightened me more than anything.
I’ve always wondered who and how determines the population number.Like, did they include the indigneous tribes of Papa New Guinea? The people in deeply rural areas? What about Eskimos? I remember, seriously, dismissing the info as hogwash…….still stands today. There’s just so much more hogwash added since the tender age of 4.
I am beyond ready to get to the good part.
08:38 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whos2know in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whos 2know, click on at the bottom under it