Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
And another one bites the dust. https://doyouremember.com/...
04:48 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
03 February, 11:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
After I woke up..I realized Rachel-Chandler. Rae Chandler-Child handler..I can't watch this show anymore. It was in our faces

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
02 February, 08:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 09:18
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
And Phoebe was a witch.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 February, 05:48
We may be in suicide week!!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
02 February, 05:47
"She died after complications from a cardiac event at the age of 56.". I had read that the whole cast was satanic.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
02 February, 05:45
Can't remember where i heard that they used to pray to Satan in between takes on the set of Friends. Great show!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
02 February, 07:24
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
😳Just...wow!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 February, 05:44
It was a satan lover...no loss

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
02 February, 05:43
another sudden death...

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
02 February, 05:49
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
Can you get rid of that despicable picture below in the comments Ghost, its vile

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
02 February, 05:42
Wow! This is starting to sound a lot like "Suicide" week to me...

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 05:36
They can't suicide them fast enough

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
02 February, 05:21
Pedo?

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
02 February, 05:10
Was this woman on THE LIST?

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
02 February, 05:07
I smell the Klinton #suicidesquad

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 February, 05:06
Anyone else remember a time when numeruous public figures were dropping like flies? Yeah, me neither. Not just coinkydink. The virus is symbolic and so is the cure! HCQ > Heaven Came on Que!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 05:02
and another one does another one does another One bites the dust hey hey...

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 February, 05:00
Gheez will we even have TV after all this 😂

Punk Patriot @punkchic
02 February, 04:52
No coincidences.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 February, 04:51
wonder if the gang'll chant Hail S_tan
at his funeral... if anyone's left

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 February, 04:51
Must be a sickness!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 04:50
Speaking of Frasier, it's odd that so many people around Kelsey Grammar died prematurely.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 04:53
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
never thought of that.☑️ty