Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:48
And another one bites the dust. https://doyouremember.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 04:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Speaking of Frasier, it's odd that so many people around Kelsey Grammar died prematurely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 04:55
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Sure thing! And I'm not trying to speak ill of him. It's simply weird. E.g., his sister, the Frasier producer who was on one of the 9/11 flights.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 05:00
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
PLEASE continue to speak freely. its the only way these things get out. thank you.

Suzie Q Surfs @SuzieQSurfs
02 February, 05:13
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
It's all very weird. After his show stopped, i saw once where he said, "Hollywood is so evil... horrible place to be. You wouldnt believe it." i guess he'd know cuz when you look at the props in the show and some of the guest characters im like dang 😔 I also saw where he said he's got a new script for a continuation of that show to pick up with the main characters & where they might be right now. He was looking for someone to carry it which was three years ago i think. Hoping so much he knew the truth and got out b/c of it. But at this point, who knows. It's all just meaningless junk now.