Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 May, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wow he told us alot right there! Not only does Merica not want the vaccine but the world doesnt want them 😂🍿! He also proved its all about money! Y throw out 14 million doses of it works so well and more variants are supposedly emerging daily!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 May, 10:11
People are starting to see side effects from the vax . Hope to God some thing happens soon and there is help for them .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
24 May, 06:58

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
24 May, 08:40
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 May, 05:46
More Garbage! 👇👇

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
24 May, 04:37
Trust is hard to earn and very easy to lose. Once/if people wake up to what their gov'ts/medical authorities/bankers/pharma have done to them, I don't know what will replace their trust.

Widget 260 @widget260
24 May, 04:14
Sadly, my sister is first in line for all boosters. She couldn't attend my birthday lunch because she had "Covid". Now my quad vaxxed BIL has it. He was sitting next to me at said bday lunch. We shared a hug. Maybe they'll figure it out when I DON'T come down with C19. 4 siblings all in various stages of Vax. I'm the the only pure blood. Sheesh.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
24 May, 05:26
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
4 sisters of a certain age; 2 jabbed to the hilt, one's husband with a very rare pneumonia, also jabbed. The 2 unjabbed, including moi have been quite well.. 🙃

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 May, 03:59
GERONIMO!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 May, 03:58
They can bathe in Vaccine liquid for all I care!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 May, 03:40
Nobody wants [their] garbage🔥🔥🔥

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 May, 03:31
Garbage indeed

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 May, 03:21
That lady looked like she wanted to cry that nobody wants these vaccines, lmao.

The devil’s fruits = garbage fit to be desposed with a plasma rifle

My goofy WEF video edits
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 May, 03:17
“Garbage” you say? 🤔

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 May, 03:15
VK, I saw this video when I was at the gym today and I think you'll like it. Might even make your Spotify list
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Greta Van Fleet - When The Curtain Falls (Official Video) - YouTube

When the Curtain Falls (Official Video)Song available here: https://gretavanfleet.lnk.to/WTCFYDConnect with Greta Van Fleet:http://gretavanfleet.comhttps://w...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 May, 03:07
WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU DUMB ASSES.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
24 May, 03:05
Shove em up your ass…people are waking up!!!👏🏻

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 May, 02:52
Yep: no bananas enymore! We are out or it!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 May, 02:38

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 May, 02:55
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Your clip will not play? (for europe...)

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 May, 02:33
It’s time to take the garbage out.

G = 7 > 34.
TS = 14:04 > 144.

https://qalerts.app/?n=144
https://qalerts.app/?n=34

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 May, 02:24
Just saw a post yesterday on FB from an intelligent right thinking friend who just received his 4th booster and was in the hospital not feeling well. I spoke to him after his 3rd booster. He thinks he has long covid. He owns a horse barn so has easy immediate access to Ivermectin. I sent him info. we talked about the hospital treatments killing pts and he said his cousin died. Yet he got the 4th booster!!! WTF?! All my horse acquantances wishing him well and talking about getting their boosters. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I give up. Part of me just wants to say Make your peace with God you’re all gonna die you stupid asses. I’m nice so I just say nothing. you can’t beat a dead horse or lead it to water and make it drink.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 May, 03:11
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
YOUR FREIND IS A 3D THINKER AND CANNOT HEAR YOU A 5D THINKER. WE ARE ALL HERE LEARNING A LIFE LESSON. HEALING GRACE.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 May, 05:02
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
They are so afraid of dying that they take a fourth shot. If the first three didn't work and you already have long COVID. what are you thinking? I am so sorry for what may transpire. I can not change their minds. I pray we have an antidote.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 May, 02:21
Moderna announced Monkeypox vaccine recently lol

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 May, 02:12
No vaccines since childhood. I am now 64. How am I still alive??

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
No vaccines since childhood. I am now 64. How am I still alive??

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 May, 02:10
Sweetness! ( Big L for losers)!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
🤔maybe they could be repurposed down in orange jumpsuitland. Jus sayin. We dont want all that medical waste sitting around.

Golden Times donated @Golden
24 May, 02:09
"In the U.S. People don't want vaccines"
YAY !
economics 101 -supply and demand.
No demand, is the end in sight ?

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 May, 02:57
In response Golden Times to her Publication
I sure hope so!!!!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
24 May, 02:08
I haven’t had a vaccine since I started school as a young kid. I had no voice then. I have one now. I’ll never take another vaccine in my life.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 May, 02:55
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
. ✅

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 May, 03:48
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Standing Right There Beside You!

ZERO vacs for me (and, yes, I had all my puppy shots)

Have been taking Chlorine Dioxide ever since POTUS was villified at a press conference.

Today: No colds. No flu. Have never been healthier. 💥

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
If we set us a gofundme to supply them with garbage cans, would it make a statement?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
He’s right, no one wants the jabs now because of the adverse reactions. They were always garbage.