Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 02:04
Garbage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 May, 02:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just saw a post yesterday on FB from an intelligent right thinking friend who just received his 4th booster and was in the hospital not feeling well. I spoke to him after his 3rd booster. He thinks he has long covid. He owns a horse barn so has easy immediate access to Ivermectin. I sent him info. we talked about the hospital treatments killing pts and he said his cousin died. Yet he got the 4th booster!!! WTF?! All my horse acquantances wishing him well and talking about getting their boosters. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I give up. Part of me just wants to say Make your peace with God you’re all gonna die you stupid asses. I’m nice so I just say nothing. you can’t beat a dead horse or lead it to water and make it drink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
They are so afraid of dying that they take a fourth shot. If the first three didn't work and you already have long COVID. what are you thinking? I am so sorry for what may transpire. I can not change their minds. I pray we have an antidote.
05:02 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Telesia Birdwell, click on at the bottom under it