Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 12:18
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
If the claims about medbeds turn out to be true, I'll raise a 2nd family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 May, 08:57
anonymousmandan πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I think he’s got that part down! 🀣

https://eclipse-360.com/el...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
24 May, 09:11
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
24 May, 08:47
omgeee!!! Is this Elon’s way of asking me to have a baby with him? 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

24 May, 09:10
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Kiki babies are probably adorbs!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 May, 08:36
The elite eat children.
And Elon talks about having more.

God said: go forth and multiply.

The devil doesn't like that.
All satanism is the inversion of the word of God.

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 May, 06:32
Yes and take away the evil childhood vaccines (any pharma vaccines) and the well check appointments.

Nunya Business @AAug22
24 May, 05:24
😜Even though our baby making days are behind us hubby & I still love to celebrate! 🀣🀣🀣

24 May, 05:25
In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 May, 03:47
They do in HUNGARY ... that's why all the E.U. hates Hungary and are actively working to DESTROY that country! Hungary also said NO to mass immigration!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
24 May, 03:04
10 children here, NO GREATER JOY IN MY LIFE.

24 May, 03:50
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Wow! I can't even imagine 10 little me's walking this earth. I would feel bad for everyone. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 May, 12:20
i did my part🀭 4 beautifully kind little light forces....my proudest moments

24 May, 11:36
The reason my wife and I didn't have more kids... money. 🀦

True @True
24 May, 12:35
Everyone thinks they can't afford to have children. God can afford to provide your children everything they need. They don't need all the material things most parents think they do and work so hard to provide them anyway. Children mostly need love and guidance.

True @True
24 May, 12:35
Everyone thinks they can't afford to have children. God can afford to provide your children everything they need. They don't need all the material things most parents think they do and work so hard to provide them anyway. Children mostly need love and guidance.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 11:26
AKA Stars.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
24 May, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🌟🌟🌟

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 May, 07:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Star light star bright ...