Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 04:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 May, 05:30
Both hands.

23 May, 05:34
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Very cool! U practice Qigong before?

No but it has Always interested me, Funny you ask, now im curious as to why? Fill me in fren im all ears now.
05:43 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
23 May, 05:48
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
It allows you to feel the energy in your hands and manipulate it.

https://youtu.be/3VJtlvN9h...

23 May, 06:08
Funny because ive been working on that for a long time with just the knowledge ive already been given. When I put my hands about 4 in apart and concentrate I can make it hotter between my hands. At least it feels like it, I see in my mind me pulling energy from around me and I direct it through my arms to my hands, i see that energy concentrating between my hands into a ball that i keep compressing. I just keep stuffing more and more into that small space.. Seems like after a few min i can feel it start to heat up... I dont know maybe its in my mind but ive done it since i was pretty young. Its become almost a meditation. I feel much better afterwords thats why ive kept doing it for so long. Sounds like its time I learned more about it. Thanks Fren.