Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
04 February, 06:18
In response Every Time to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Thanks for sharing. We started taking NAC early on, already took Tumeric and Vit. C. We eat lots of the foods mentioned and are daily exercisers.( hiking 4-5 miles per day, and strength exercises, yoga stretches too ,) We are 73 and have stayed healthy thru the covid ordeal. Also important to overall good health is adequate hydration with alkaline water. The best body ph is 7.2 to ward off disease especially cancer. 😇
09:42 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 May, 11:52
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i have a bottle of baking soda water every morning, food grade of course and my stomach has never felt better in my life.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
23 May, 11:57
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
when you say bottle how much do you mean? What is the ration of the soda to water? I am ordering some of this, i have terrible stomach/intestinal issues.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
23 May, 12:04
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I add baking soda to every drink and coffee. Just a pinch.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 May, 10:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Agreed.
Thanks for this.