Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 July, 12:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ophelia Lee @MsLee1013Q
17 July, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 July, 12:21

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 May, 02:37
VK, interesting thread I stumbled on. Convo around your Battery Photo! Have you seen this before, the info about 2024/ Orion?
https://mobile.twitter.com...

God Wins @Nous
23 May, 10:33
Vibes are real. Too often i think of something on the way home and you post it.

Tonight I was thinking about my walk and how it was uphill and dark at spots, somewhere the road is damaged, but as i climb more, the deeper i go into the forest and the air is clearer and nature is all around me. At the top there is a plain and then finally HOME. Just like our walk of life, and at the end we come home to our Father.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 May, 10:22
They say Home is where the heart is..💛

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 May, 09:08
Trust Kansas

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 May, 09:01

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 May, 08:57
VK IN 2023 where is home ?

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
23 May, 08:48
Home is where your heart is at! Where family meet and memories are made! Moved a lot in my life, and call many places homes, even if just for a little while

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 May, 04:36

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
23 May, 03:09
Orion is The Hunter

Hunter becomes the hunted....

JUSTICE

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 May, 03:04
✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING ✨

THE MIND DESIRES ETERNAL SILENCE = ❤️ LOVE (HOME)
....THE UNAWARE EGO IS INSATIABLE

This video is inspired by the work of Dr. David Hawkins and the knowledge of Shamanism.

This reality is a matrix of thought itself - a dualistic video game. The design of the human mind is comparable to a video game in which the brain is the hardware that is capable of playing any software programs fed into it.

The fact is the human mind has no means of telling truth from falsehood. The human mind likes to believe that it is dedicated to truth, in reality, it really seeks is confirmation of what it already believes.

Through consciousness studies about 35-40% of the public really are interested in truth. The intention of this presentation is to reduce suffering by virtue of truth and sharing the knowledge of how to arrive at one’s own truth, for the ONLY pathway is within.

https://vimeo.com/67151427...
FIFTY8 / Esoteric Symbolism - Free Guy on Vimeo

FIFTY8 / Esoteric Symbolism - Free Guy Welcome to my new series about the esoteric symbolism in storytelling. This series will give deeper insight into the creativity…

✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING ✨

This video is inspired by the work of Dr. David Hawkins and the knowledge of Shamanism.

This reality is a matrix of thought itself - a dualistic video game. The design of the human mind is comparable to a video game in which the brain is the hardware that is capable of playing any software programs fed into it.

The fact is the human mind has no means of telling truth from falsehood. The human mind likes to believe that it is dedicated to truth, in reality, it really seeks is confirmation of what it already believes.

Through consciousness studies about 35-40% of the public really are interested in truth. The intention of this presentation is to reduce suffering by virtue of truth and sharing the knowledge of how to arrive at one’s own truth, for the ONLY pathway is within.

FIFTY8 / Esoteric Symbolism - Free Guy Welcome to my new series about the esoteric symbolism in storytelling. This series will give deeper insight into the creativity…

✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING ✨

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 May, 02:02
Kinda like Dorothy said. 👠

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 May, 01:52
Came up in my fb memories today....😯😎

Celery Juicer @Emme
23 May, 01:38
Especially if love is spoken there.

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 May, 01:38
Wizard of Oz reference.
Dorothy said... "There's no place like home" near the end of the movie.
Is the movie we are watching nearly over?❤

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 May, 01:26
This would be fun while Microdosing.
Wizard of Oz/Dark Side of The Moon.
It was a thing in the 90’s.

a ./sync

https://youtu.be/NtExVJlgE...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
23 May, 11:22
The Milky Way showed me where I live.
I keep getting reminded that I am not home.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 11:22
We Better Get Going Fast.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:09
My guide has shown me what apparently was my last home, Andrameda and shown be what I looked like.
My name in that life was Randor, light blue skin flaming red hair.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 May, 01:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Greetings Randor, nice to re-meet you.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I guess we all lived before this one. Some are telling that we are the souls from Atlantis and that we are here to get the evil ones in court for what they did to us wayback then. They infiltrated, corrupted and destroyed us. We had a beautifull civilisation, based on crystals and free energy.

garm hava @sigma777
23 May, 10:25
There is no place -everything is just Home

garm hava @sigma777
23 May, 10:26
In response garm hava to her Publication
Thank You

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 May, 10:17
❤️

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 May, 09:37
THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME 228

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 228
CONQUEROR OF DARKNESS 228
ITS ABOUT A 1000 YEARS OF PEACE 228
THE BEST KENNEDY TO COME 228
IM ON A MISSION FROM GOD 228
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE 228

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 May, 09:36
Kansas....

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 May, 10:45
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Home for me.... but I get it? Multiple meanings? 🏡❤️🧢 ⏳🙏🌾🐮❤️A🆙

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 02:11
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Against The Wind - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAgainst The Wind · Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet BandAgainst The Wind℗ 1980 Hideout Records & Distributors, Inc.,...

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 May, 09:35
Chittenago, NY???????? L FRANK BAUM.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 May, 09:34
😇Nice check and star VK!!!