Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 May, 01:15
There is no place like home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My guide has shown me what apparently was my last home, Andrameda and shown be what I looked like.
My name in that life was Randor, light blue skin flaming red hair.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
I guess we all lived before this one. Some are telling that we are the souls from Atlantis and that we are here to get the evil ones in court for what they did to us wayback then. They infiltrated, corrupted and destroyed us. We had a beautifull civilisation, based on crystals and free energy.
02:08 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:50
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Nana has not researched Atlantis really enough to know well for one thing I could not really believe the information they allow to be seen would even be real, but I do have a memory of being under water and by under water I mean like naturally being there. I was with a man, I believe the same man that has been in all my other life memories, but in this life I could not tell what my relationship to him was, I dont know if he was my father or grandfather but was one or the other.
We were traveling underwater, not in any ships, just under there as a natural state with a being that was a lot larger than us that looked part human but more like an octopus type being with long legs and arms, bit head.Not a bunch of legs just 2 legs, 2 arms and a tail.
We had to go to some underwater mountain place & he was explaining that he had to do something there that could only be done by our bloodline but had to be done every so often to save Gaia AS IF I had to do it if he failed.😨🤯

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 May, 04:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👇The civilisation of Atlantis was at the begining good, But as the corrupted slipped their way in, things begun to change into evil.
They started to corrupt the magneted field and earth quakes started to happen. They started that programm to conquer the world. Many wars. And than that flood came over the land. Plato-Timaios-Kritias, about Atlantis. There is a story from the old Egyptian priests telling to the Greek that the flood also destroyed Athene> A-Ti-he-ne or na and this means that A=Water, that came from a rib or side and mingled/ forcing its way there upon the land. And the priest were telling: Oh, Greek, you are like children and dont remember what happened in your past time. You were the great warriors, until that terrible flood.
Thats the place where your army was destroyed: Athena/Athene ! So the Egyptian priests still understood the old language from before the great flood. Ages in Chaos: Velikovsky and other books from him. Telling about how Venus (turning the other 👇