Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 05:38
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 12:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 May, 01:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
is this why we all feel tired VK we're all losing the game

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 01:47
In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 05:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana agrees with Rob Mercury and with Juan on how to play the game.

We have always lost the game in past lives, every time we got to the point of technology to be able to really play the game the controllers/cabal destroyed us and started the game over ie...
Atlantis, Tartaria and no telling how many more times over centuries.
De ju va increases lately because you are remembering more and more.
Nana remembers living under water, living in Roman times, living in the days of Nazis as a spy, & also in times of Angelic battles with a non human black mass of evil. And by remembers I dont mean dreams I mean wide ass awake visions/memories.

What is different this time is just this here:
We could not ever beat them playing the game because we were always to much of a totally captured operation.
This time God sent us big beings/Q & Angelics to help not play the game but to end the game by not playing but dismantling it destroying the game its-self b4 they noticed what was happenin

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
wow nana i wonder if your NDE years ago has helped you remember♥️
09:23 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 10:31
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Idk hun I have only had the memories coming back the last 3 plus years but it did prepare me so to speak. I have no fear of dying because I know what it is like outside this Earth suit.
However there are worse things than dying, like what has happened to the children and others the Uyhgers.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 May, 12:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
seems the NDE warriors i have connections with on this journey are fearless⚔️⚔️⚔️