Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 05:38
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 May, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This reminds me of a movie I just watched.
https://www.imdb.com/title...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 May, 10:54
Game over

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
22 May, 09:12
😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 May, 09:13
#GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🙌🏻❤️🙏🏼

22 May, 09:10
Also The Game

22 May, 09:09
The Game

Northy UK. @Northy
22 May, 07:17
for fuck sake VK, this game has been around since I was in high school 15 years ago, and is regularly still a random thing thrown out amongst my group of friends these days in memorandum.

Ill be screenshotting this and sending them it.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 May, 04:51
remember," from re- "again" (see re-) + memorari "be mindful of," from memor "mindful" (from PIE root *(s)mer- (1) "to remember").
Re "with reference to," used from c. 1700 in legalese, from Latin (in) re "in the matter of," from ablative of res "property, goods; matter, thing, affair," from Proto-Italic *re-, from PIE *reh-i- "wealth, goods"
Again as an adverb "in the opposite direction, back, to or toward a former place or position,"
Make America Great Again (Again)
Back To The Future
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (Official Video) - YouTube

“Remember the Time” by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYDMichael Jackson’s “Remember the Time” short film was ...

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 May, 02:38

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
22 May, 02:32

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 May, 01:32
is this why we all feel tired VK we're all losing the game

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 01:47
In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 May, 03:19
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
"Strange game. The only winning play is not to play"

#WarGames

#TheArtofWar

#NCSWIC

#GodWins

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 May, 01:31
Blast form the past - Good One - VK!

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
22 May, 01:09
Part 2 of 7 Patriots Connected #FamilyIsEverything

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 May, 01:07

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
A Majority would still choose the steak, DJT is waiting for the tipping point where that's not the case. It's painful, it's long, but it IS happening.

22 May, 01:07
Honor 👊🤝💛ThanQu Patriots Connected #FamilyIsEverything

22 May, 01:10
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Patriots are connected worldwide. I really appreciate this family way. Each of you deserves to be included in the stories.💛🤝👊

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 May, 01:03
This makes me think about you saying that control is just an illusion...

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
22 May, 01:49
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Builders, Creators, Shifts and Holograms - YouTube

Disclaimer: I get tongue-tied a lot in the reading of this video, but I hope it's still worth it to listen to. So sorry about that. Hello, and thank you for ...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 May, 01:01
Games R fun!

You got a star :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 01:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
:)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 May, 01:00
you got a star :)

feels like we’re playing ‘the game’, except think mirror. gotta remember we’re playing, to win. and at that point, stop actively engaging with our energy.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
update, now you got a check AND star!

big day for VK!

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
22 May, 02:36
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
In it to win it. Us shining stars are not going to back down. The good will ALWAYS prevail and our rights will be restored again! Time to just hold each other tight and glow with every shift in the process. God doesn't make mistakes, he has handpicked us for a reason. What an incredible time to be alive!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Live Video) - YouTube

Best of Queen: https://goo.gl/xuXqa4Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/38F2jDMusic video by Queen performing We Are The Champions. (C) 2007 Queen Productions Ltd...

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 May, 12:58