JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 06:45
When we repeat something three times we maximize the spell. That's why DJT had the reporter ask...

What storm Mr. President? x 3.

You'll Find Out.

Did you know that placing your hand on your heart reduces your blood pressure? Did you notice that our children are no longer doing the same or pledging allegiance to the flag? The rabbit hole goes deep. We are fighting pure evil. You have no idea how important you are Truth seeker. You're in Church right now. Having you believe it was a building was another trick.

"Where two or more are gathered in My name..."

Prove Me Wrong.

https://youtu.be/1nnRC6jDO...

#TakeMeToChurch
#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NOPE.

IF U HAVE TO REPEAT SOMETHINK 3TIMES,THEN YOUR AUDIENCE IS IDIOTS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 07:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I feel your frustration. We can respectfully disagree and still be frens. 🐸 🐸

21 May, 07:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
YOU SERIOUSLY THINK, THAT YOU AS YABKEE "RESPECTFULLY DO APOLOGIZE" AND THINKS WILL BE JUST FINE?!?

ON DONBASS US MILITARY PERSONELL KILLING RUSSIANS.

I SWITCH PERSPECTIVE FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING:

"TOMORROW, CHINESE ARMY WILL OVERTOOK LOS ANGELES BEACH", THEN CHAIRMAN XI GOES TO DONALD, SAID:

"HI DONNY, WE TOOK WASHINGTON, OREGON, CALIFORNIA, NEVADA, IDAHO, ARIZONA, UTAH, MONTANA AND WYOMING

WE RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, HOW U TRY TO OFFLOAD USA GUILT FOR SPONSORING WHO BY USA CITIZENS, PUT WORLD ON BRINK OF WORLD WAR 3, AND NOW WE COULD BE FRENZ😁😁😁

ITS EXACTLY, HOW PEOPLE OF DONBASS, LYBIA, SYRIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, KOREA, VIETNAM, GRENADA, VENEZUELA, TURKIA THINK ABOUT USA RIGHT NOW...

THERE IS NO WHO, THERE IS NO UN...

WHO AND UN IS ON USA SOIL... FUNDED BY CITIZENS OF USA DAVID ROCKEFFELER, ROTSCHILD, HILLARY CLINTON, GEORGE SOROS, GEORGE BUSH AND ZILIONS OF CABAL USA CITIZENS...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 09:13
Please don't blame American citizens. That's exactly what the Cabal and Satan want. We are here night and day for many years working hard. We don't want harm to come to anyone.

SORRY FREN, BUT ITS TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIZING YOUR COUNTRY BEHAVIOUR.

USA ALSO DONT ASK CZECHOSLOVAKIA IF WE WORKED FOR NAZIS, AND PATTON RUTHLESSLY DESTROYED OUR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WEEKS BEFORE END OF WAR...

AND MOST OF YOU DARE TO PRAISED PATTON AS HERO...
01:29 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
22 May, 02:35
Part 3
apart. I practically grew up in a VFW hall. It's where all my family's celebrations were held. I remember the darkness of the room with the bar. I avoided it because I could feel the pain emanating from the room. It's where the vets would drink to ease their pain. All of humanity has been hurt and why do you think more war and death would be any better. It's never been the answer. Can't we all wake up to the difficult truths and ask for forgiveness? I know for a fact that most Americans are good hearted, loving people. The ones awake are in so much pain. I don't know you but I can feel your anger. please don't direct it towards us. We are all here as peacemakers. I don't know you but I care about how you feel. I am sorry 😞. I just wanted you to know that my grandfather and my uncles were men I am proud of. They were willing to lay down their lives for their fellowman. I was surrounded by love. I do what I do now for them. Sending love Patriot. Let's all try and heal the world.

22 May, 02:49
I TRY ALL YEAR LONG...
DONALD TRUMP SIMPLY IGNORING PRESENT DANGER, BECAUSE POLAND OR CZECHOSLOVAKIA IS FUCKING FAR AND HIS ASS IS SAFE...

POLAND TODAY MARCHING ON UKRAINE, WHICH COULD SPARK NUCLEAR RETALIATION TOWARDS BORDER OF MINE HOME COUNTRY...

ITS HARD NOT TO SEE YANKEES AS IDIOTS, IF YOU SEND 40.000.000.000$ TO IGNITE FLAME OF WORLD WAR!!!

22 May, 02:25
part 2
to the art therapy room. There in clay was the most evil looking man I ever saw. I wondered who he was and what did he do to my uncle?
He was my best friend who I adored. At times he was very difficult to be around because he would drag you under with his pain. Once he alienated everyone but while I was taking a bath, with my newborn baby asleep in her crib, an energy came into the bathroom. I felt my grandparents and they were so upset. I felt like they wanted me to call my uncle. I got out of the tub dripping wet. I called him and the phone kept ringing. Finally he answered and he told me that he took every pill in my Grandmother's house. I got off the phone and quickly called his brothers. They, with police broke the door down and saved his life. He had stopped eating too. Why am I sharing this story with you? I want you to understand what veterans and families have been through. All of them now carry enormous pain knowing the truth. So many lives everywhere have been torn

22 May, 02:14
I only praise GOD. I wasn't alive during WW1 or 2. I do know this. My grandfather and 7 uncles all wore uniforms and left my Grandmother's home thinking that they were saving humanity. I do know that My oldest uncle left for WW2 at the age of 17. He was a nose gunner who shared with me that he was most afraid of going down into an ocean because he never learned to swim. He went missing for a while and my grandmother thought he was dead. He never married or had children because he suffered his whole life from ptsd before anything was known about it. He put holes in the walls of my Grandmother's house when in fits of rage. She walked on eggshells with him. When he could, he acted in plays and his nieces and nephews were his favorite audience. He was judged his entire life and it hurt my heart because I could see he was broken. He would tell me war was hell. He lost belief in GOD but when in pain would ask me to pray. I remember visiting him at 10 in a psych ward where he took me . . .

22 May, 02:25
WAR IS HELL.
AFTER I WAS EXECUTED IN BERLIN
IN 20.7.1944, MINE SOUL SUFFER SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE...

GOD CALLS ME BACK TO THIS LAST MISSION, SO I AM HERE. THIS TIME I WONT PLAY IT POLITELLY LIKE LAST TIME...