JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
When we repeat something three times we maximize the spell. That's why DJT had the reporter ask...

What storm Mr. President? x 3.

You'll Find Out.

Did you know that placing your hand on your heart reduces your blood pressure? Did you notice that our children are no longer doing the same or pledging allegiance to the flag? The rabbit hole goes deep. We are fighting pure evil. You have no idea how important you are Truth seeker. You're in Church right now. Having you believe it was a building was another trick.

"Where two or more are gathered in My name..."

Prove Me Wrong.

https://youtu.be/1nnRC6jDO...

#TakeMeToChurch
#FamiliaIsEverything
06:45 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
21 May, 09:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Beautiful heart❤️we are all here to take care of the body of Christ and prepare the BRIDE for the BRIDEGROOM through His gift of the Holy Spirit within us✝️🕊We are doing this together in truth here and not in a building🌈✨💕Love my familia❣️

BRIDE BRIDEGROOM 144
Lord Almighty 144
Sons of Light 144
Aligns correct 144
The same number? 144

#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 May, 09:04
Like 3 term president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 May, 09:03
I do everything in 3s. Especially shopping.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 06:52
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
LOL!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 May, 08:58
LOVE this... best post all day JFK Jr Fan !!💫💞

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 06:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Aww. Thank Sabrina Gal and CBK.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 May, 08:39

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 06:54
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
LOVE those numbers! Thank you very much!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 May, 08:39
PROVE ME WRONG
GOD IS HERE ON EARTH

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 May, 06:55
The same is also supposed to work with anxiety attacks, fear, etc., as is repeating things such as, "I love you" three times. The more the better in that case.💙

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 07:10
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Nice add- thank you very much fren.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:52
NOPE.

IF U HAVE TO REPEAT SOMETHINK 3TIMES,THEN YOUR AUDIENCE IS IDIOTS...

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 May, 09:10
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
troll alert? or someone who doesn’t understand the magnitude of the power of the deep state enemy?

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 May, 09:13
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Truth Seeker… you state a few facts and miss about 100 other facts…. either you are a deep state troll or you need to study up…. deep drive dude

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Wow, I didn't know that about your hand but it's something I do when I am stressed by habit. That's also how I tell my immediate family that I love them.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 07:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We're born with a lot of knowing. The indoctrination begins so fast though that they quickly have us not knowing whether we are coming or going. Trust yourself.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Wow, I didn't know that about your hand but it's something I do when I am stressed by habit. That's also how I tell my immediate family that I love them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 May, 06:48
We host a home church and wll never go back to an organized church again. 😇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 07:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Great idea! I pray that others soon follow suit!