JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 06:45
When we repeat something three times we maximize the spell. That's why DJT had the reporter ask...

What storm Mr. President? x 3.

You'll Find Out.

Did you know that placing your hand on your heart reduces your blood pressure? Did you notice that our children are no longer doing the same or pledging allegiance to the flag? The rabbit hole goes deep. We are fighting pure evil. You have no idea how important you are Truth seeker. You're in Church right now. Having you believe it was a building was another trick.

"Where two or more are gathered in My name..."

Prove Me Wrong.

https://youtu.be/1nnRC6jDO...

#TakeMeToChurch
#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NOPE.

IF U HAVE TO REPEAT SOMETHINK 3TIMES,THEN YOUR AUDIENCE IS IDIOTS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I feel your frustration. We can respectfully disagree and still be frens. 🐸 🐸
07:11 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
21 May, 07:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
YOU SERIOUSLY THINK, THAT YOU AS YABKEE "RESPECTFULLY DO APOLOGIZE" AND THINKS WILL BE JUST FINE?!?

ON DONBASS US MILITARY PERSONELL KILLING RUSSIANS.

I SWITCH PERSPECTIVE FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING:

"TOMORROW, CHINESE ARMY WILL OVERTOOK LOS ANGELES BEACH", THEN CHAIRMAN XI GOES TO DONALD, SAID:

"HI DONNY, WE TOOK WASHINGTON, OREGON, CALIFORNIA, NEVADA, IDAHO, ARIZONA, UTAH, MONTANA AND WYOMING

WE RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, HOW U TRY TO OFFLOAD USA GUILT FOR SPONSORING WHO BY USA CITIZENS, PUT WORLD ON BRINK OF WORLD WAR 3, AND NOW WE COULD BE FRENZ😁😁😁

ITS EXACTLY, HOW PEOPLE OF DONBASS, LYBIA, SYRIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, KOREA, VIETNAM, GRENADA, VENEZUELA, TURKIA THINK ABOUT USA RIGHT NOW...

THERE IS NO WHO, THERE IS NO UN...

WHO AND UN IS ON USA SOIL... FUNDED BY CITIZENS OF USA DAVID ROCKEFFELER, ROTSCHILD, HILLARY CLINTON, GEORGE SOROS, GEORGE BUSH AND ZILIONS OF CABAL USA CITIZENS...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 09:10
I am hearing you. I have always heard that NATO is Rothschild's military. In my opinion we should have pulled out of the UN and NATO in the President's 1st term but I understand that that would have put him and his family in great risk and it's better, even though it's much more painful to let people see why we need to abolish both. I pray that what we are hearing about China is just rumors of war. In my opinion if Biden is not stopped from handing over our sovereignty than we are all just wasting time online. If he is allowed to do this, in my opinion the movie is over and we won't get to popcorn and any good ending. There comes a point that if you keep steering a boat towards waterfalls that you can't turn the boat around. The American people are not the enemy. You and the rest of us know the enemy. GOD is with us.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 09:13
Please don't blame American citizens. That's exactly what the Cabal and Satan want. We are here night and day for many years working hard. We don't want harm to come to anyone.