Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 May, 09:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
12-Jun-2018 4:37:55 PM CDT
8ch/qresearch

*.jpg
This is not a game.
Certain events were not suppose to take place.
Q

🤨👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 May, 06:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 May, 12:51

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 May, 12:07
I remember seeing multiple colors of the northern lights in the mid to late 90s but since then, I only see green.

Cax SCx @Cax
22 May, 11:30
So many possibilties, or is it just one? ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
22 May, 11:22
. dots connecting .

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 May, 11:17
There sure are some weird ‘stars’ in the night sky.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 May, 11:16
The light will expose what’s hiding in the dark

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 May, 10:47
Hmm...Big Dipper = Bear
Is it time for a Big Dip in the stock market followed by Big Bear market?

Dwight Knapp @kad784
22 May, 10:37

Dwight Knapp @kad784
22 May, 10:37

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
22 May, 10:32

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
22 May, 06:14
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
Yet another manipulative perspective on all of this.

It sounds fantastic when you say these huge numbers like 67,000 miles per hour around the sun, but the true number tells the real story, and that is ONCE PER YEAR. The number 67,000 miles per hour is statistical fraud used to force a perspective that's not the important number at all.

Likewise with the movement of the solar system, 515,000 miles per hour the solar system is flying through the galaxy you say, but without saying that everything else in the galaxy is also going at the same speed, and generally speaking, on the same plane on on the same path, because everything is orbiting a larger mass in the center, which is always the case.

These numbers are malicious and deceitful, just like covid deaths. There is no attempt to tell the truth, only to manufacture a scale that is intended to be beyond the perception of the receiver of the deceit.

Tiresome nonsense intended to melt the brain, but it does not work with m

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 May, 09:33
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
The earth is flat and stationary

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 May, 10:14
26 :)

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 May, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
113.311. Various aircraft are gathered in Japan. Biden dolls have also arrived. I wonder if President Trump is also in Japan. There is also the issue of North Korea's nuclear weapons. This week looks interesting.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 May, 10:13
Good Morning! Woke up and i see 9.16 APL

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 May, 09:44
I seek out the Big Dipper every night. Looks like a big question mark in the sky.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 May, 09:34
Eye Sea ...The Pleiades/Messier 45

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 May, 01:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Interstellar Cloud in Pleiades

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
22 May, 08:21
Well, ok then. LET’s GOOOOOOOOOOOO..

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 May, 08:11
The Big Dipper is a large asterism consisting of seven bright stars of the constellation Ursa Major; six of them are of second magnitude and one, Megrez, of third magnitude. Four define a "bowl" or "body" and three define a "handle" or "head".

Cultural Associations : The "Seven Stars" referenced in the Bible's Book of Amos may refer to these stars or, more likely, to the Pleiades >> The Pleiades also known as The Seven Sisters, Messier 45, and other names by different cultures, is an asterism and an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars in the north-west of the constellation Taurus. At a distance of about 444 light years, it is among the nearest star clusters to Earth. The cluster is dominated by hot blue luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years.

💫 7 💫 45 💫 444💫

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
22 May, 08:08
The NORTH star is on the far right.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 May, 07:40
👀 What is the blue star🤔

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
22 May, 09:26
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I found 7 of the blue stars

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 May, 07:32
When did your APL go up to 9.16/10?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 May, 09:27
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
yesterday
💛

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 May, 04:53
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I am terrible at math. Truly! When I see this I see 9 & 16 over 10 which is 1 & 6/10, which makes it in my mind 10 & 6/10. I know... public school, Fluoride, and several hard knocks to my head as a kid, but I want to KNOW how pissed we are! 😵 Can someone put this into a formula I can understand? Say strictly decimal? 🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 May, 07:12
Is there a big dip?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
22 May, 06:00

VASTNESS
⬇️

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
22 May, 06:03
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 May, 05:49
were u in muh back yard last night? i thought that was a raccoon!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 May, 05:46
his bottom is coming up across the horizon here in NZ

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 May, 03:47
bdfmv - gematria - drop 282

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 May, 03:47
nice, the last few nights some posts of pics in NY and Canada have amazing, crazy lights in the sky. Nope none in my area cause i took pics too. thinking just northern areas, said could not really see the lights in sky but showed in photos

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 May, 03:28

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 May, 03:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
helps

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 May, 03:09
the great bear seems active...IMA