Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 02:06
big dipper from my vantage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
22 May, 07:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When did your APL go up to 9.16/10?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I am terrible at math. Truly! When I see this I see 9 & 16 over 10 which is 1 & 6/10, which makes it in my mind 10 & 6/10. I know... public school, Fluoride, and several hard knocks to my head as a kid, but I want to KNOW how pissed we are! 😵 Can someone put this into a formula I can understand? Say strictly decimal? 🙏
04:53 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
22 May, 09:27
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
It is in decimal form I believe. APL is 9.16 out of 10. In otherwords 0.84 more until we reach the max of 10

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 May, 11:12
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
That is what I thought of when he added the decimal. We just made it to 9 out of 10 & now we got to make it 100. Love VK’s info but his APL depresses me so I dont look at it any more.