Kim Runner @kimrunner
TRUTH Social is mostly MAGA which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but whew, there is still so much they don't know...lots of non-traditional red pilling can be done there!
01:23 AM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
22 May, 03:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I said the same thing when I first got on. Patriots as far as knowing the government is not our friend but they do not know whats under the surface of the swamp water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Twist3d ButNotBrok3n @Twist3d_But_Not_Brok3n
22 May, 05:19
#NIghtShift ON TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK ULTRA 143 @freedomflowersforever
22 May, 02:06
Time to shine! Dark to Light 💙

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
22 May, 01:50
Thats why you are there - go gal go 🤸‍♀️🥰🌷

Red Edge @Rededge
22 May, 01:40
Open classroom of the truth Kimmie xx

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 May, 01:26
I want to learn! 😊