Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 May, 05:38
Can’t sleep.

Woke up from a super vivid dream.

DJT told me it’s time to come back into the light.

I believe it was a reference to Truth Social.

The time was 2:13
“The world cannot swallow the truth”

Then, basically a clone of Tom Kitten shows up on my front porch doorstep for 17 seconds and leaves.

Solid morning so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 05:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
. @vincentkennedy reminds me of Elon swallowing Twitter. But the world can’t swallow truth. Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Also it’s the 141st day today.

Q141:

Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q
05:53 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
21 May, 10:12
God I'm not sure what you will require of me next, but whatever it, know i will do with with everything I have. For my children, and all the children. my life is yours God. You told me once to be myself, and I try every day to be my best self. Even when its hard. Thank you God for my wife and children to strengthen me to be ready to fight for you and them.

21 May, 05:56
Q141 was posted on 11.11 :)

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
21 May, 10:00

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 May, 05:14
4.11 @ 11:11