Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Can’t sleep.

Woke up from a super vivid dream.

DJT told me it’s time to come back into the light.

I believe it was a reference to Truth Social.

The time was 2:13
“The world cannot swallow the truth”

Then, basically a clone of Tom Kitten shows up on my front porch doorstep for 17 seconds and leaves.

Solid morning so far.
05:38 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
24 May, 02:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ditto. Not even a half of seroquel is helping me sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 02:08
LOL reading through the comments it seems like none of us can sleep. I am sitting over here on my couch laughing. Oh, this is so funny. I get silly when I am tired. Wait . . . I hear my dog snoring . . . Somebody is sleeping. :)
I am really tired so I am going to try my best to sleep. GOD bless you all sleepy eyed Patriots. I love you guys.
Good night and GOD Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 02:03
Glad I am not the only one having trouble sleeping.

24 May, 02:03
./sync

2:13

Kash Patel on Truth Social

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 May, 02:01
Bring it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 May, 02:05
1 2 3 …boom ? 🙄

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 May, 12:00
Q 213.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 May, 04:01
I had a very vivid dream talking with Trump this morning as well. I’ve only had two dreams with Trump so far.
He’s always strong and humble.

Anyone else hang out with The King in their dreams last night/early morning?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 May, 03:09
Oh wow DoQ...i was talking out loud awhile ago saying i need to just disappear again...for good this time...and here i see this... another told me to get my @** out here and shine......ooohhh....DOQ...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 May, 02:26
this cat? 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 02:11
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

💜LFG!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 02:06
Well Nana will be your 17 again.
Sounds like an alright morning to me!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 11:29
😆😅😂🤣solid morning for me also. thanks to my dog farting non-stop for some reason to the point of ridiculous!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 May, 11:29
😊😂

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 May, 10:50

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 May, 04:06
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
oh i love this!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 May, 05:19
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
And Caroline’s cat was named Ruby! Have you seen that word written anywhere else strange lately? I have!And Caroline’s cat was named Ruby! Have you seen that word written anywhere else strange lately? I have!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
21 May, 08:06
This Tom Kitten? or a human/anon?

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 May, 02:09
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
or TOM CAT? 🤔😀

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 May, 07:53

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 May, 03:24
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
only anons catch that stuff…😎

Kira Kju @kju17
21 May, 07:52
I apologize and respect everyone's opinion...
but...
I don't think TRUTH is truth...
the truth is...
TRUTH is just a social network...
Every coin has two sides...
TRUTH too...
I'm not going to TRUTH...

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
21 May, 07:55
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Congratulations... You are fully awake and out of the Matrix

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 May, 07:46
Good Morning DOQ. Yesterday was a great day for Truth trough all socials. Let's see what today brings.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 May, 07:03
i went to bed at 2:50 am. kept waking up. Finally decided I wasn’t going to sleep but thought it had been 3-4 hours. It had been an hour. No DJT dreams though. Although I’ve had some before.

Angel Joy @superradangel
21 May, 06:57
crazy because i could barely sleep either just a bit ago. I laid there hoping to drift off back to sleep and i did a few times, yet still waking. the very last time i had fallen asleep i saw Trump’s left side of his face, just his face floating in darkness and then the roght side of his face became clearer but it was Julian Assange. The left side Trump and the right side Assange. i woke straight up with a jolt. Eyes wide open as if I wasn’t asleep at all. Honestly, it was so vivid that I am sure I will never forget it AT ALL.

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
21 May, 06:39
i cant sleep either..- only ive not been to sleep. i gave it a valiant effort but its not happening right now. Its storming in the Midwest again tonite.

Gerri World @Gerri_World
21 May, 05:51
On Truth I am: @Gerri_World
@gerri_world " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@g...

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 May, 05:51
Who cam sleep?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 May, 07:53
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
hey my friend!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 May, 05:50
encore 17 ?😎✌️

Gerri World @Gerri_World
21 May, 05:49
I can not sleep either. Never fell asleep for the first time in a while. I had the feeling earlier yesterday that we all need to organize here & then spread the Truth on Truth...that this is exactly what was meant in the welcome to the digital battlefield Q drop.

21 May, 05:45
. @vincentkennedy reminds me of Elon swallowing Twitter. But the world can’t swallow truth. Vibes.

21 May, 05:53
Also it’s the 141st day today.

Q141:

Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 May, 07:30
woke up at 5:55 am

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
21 May, 05:39
🤓Interesting...