N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
02:44 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 May, 06:37
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Parents of infants must be very wary of anything offered at this point by the Puppet regime. Their desire is not to help your baby but to harm your baby. Buy condensed can milk and Karo syrup. I am living proof that this formula works since I was raised on it for over a year in 1944. Here is the recipe:

Measure 18 oz. of the boiled water into a large measuring cup. Cover the measuring cup with a paper towel or a saucepan lid that will completely cover the top of the cup. Allow the water to cool to room temperature. Add in 1 can (13 oz.) of evaporated milk and 2 tbsp. of light Karo syrup. Stir until well-blended. Pour into a sterilized half-gallon jar or bottles and store in the refrigerator until needed.

I am 77 years old, still mow my own yard, take care of my 97 year old mother 24/7 and enjoy a life of productivity thanks to God. Use your own judgement but stop letting people tell you what to do. Think it through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
21 May, 04:25
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
where is it made

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396