nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 01:17
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 May, 02:20
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
They are under a spell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 May, 05:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'll never understand why a lot of people are not interested in some important stuff. Like a lot of people I start talking to about politics they're like, oh I don't like politics, don't follow, yet they get out and vote and that's usually for the worst possible candidate/party. And that's just politics, there's a lot of other important subjects people are not ready to talk to. And that's majority of people. Something really big needs to happen in order for that to change. Breaking spells or whatever.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Unfortunately many people don't want to be bothered, they just want to go along because it is "easy." It takes commitment, time, and a strong desire to learn these important things, participate in making things better, running for office, attending school board meetings, circulating petitions, writing or calling ones representatives, helping others etc. Too many are caught up in the "all about me" matrix and want to have "fun." It is hard to swim upstream against the current of opposition and most have no desire to ruffle the feathers of others because it is easier to just go with the flow. 😇
07:45 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it