Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU IS SHIELDED BY THE "BIRTH MOMENT"

VERY FEW KNOW, THAT AFTER PURGE WEGO IS BUILD, AND ONLY THOSE FROM WEGO KNOWS ABOUT ANNONUP

IT WAS GENIUS MOVE... 🤗😍😁
@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
20 May, 04:34
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Genius. And interesting,
I had been away from Anonup for awhile and could not find my password, so tried to set-up a new account, but AU would not let me, it basically said, Nope. Finally found my password, and voila here I am, but I wonder how many others tried to set-up accounts and were told Nope. 🤷

20 May, 04:47
In response Golden Times to her Publication
ITS ANTISPAMM.
PROBABLY IP BASED BLOCK OR ALSO COMBINATION WITH HARDWARE MAC ADRESS, TO AVOID BOT FARMS.

20 May, 10:00
I figured AU either didn't like apple or the email or both, but why should they? Between Cook, Gates??
Maybe Elon has a Starlink solution ???
Maybe after returning from Brazil he can help the States????

20 May, 10:06
In response Golden Times to her Publication
MAC ADRESS IS UNIQUE MACHINE NR.
LIKE LICENCE PLATE ON YOUR CAR.

EACH PIECE OF HARDWARE HAVE ITS OWN

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

20 May, 10:14
interesting.

But what is it about AU that didn't like new subscriber?
Does AU think one acct per household, computer, mac address or?
Was on a different computer, anyhoo, but I am grateful I found my original acct, like the date > January 2021 😃 the start.

Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it