Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 May, 04:46
I am finding myself in a kind of "deep tired" state where I can do a little bit of work each day, but I just don't have the focus needed to do what I was able to earlier. What's coming isn't easy, but at the same time the emotional burden shifts away from anons and patriots onto normies and collaborators. It's OK to roll with the energy constraints you actually have, and not completely burn yourself out pushing beyond that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Yes sir...same. At times i cry for them getting moab'ed like they're gonna. Some are my family and friends. ....or former friends i should say. Im recovering from near death illness and im inspired, motivated and fighting like Tyson and my son and parents are astonished at my rapid recovery. I thought i might miss the new beginning....i laid in hospital and prayed like mad....cuz when i learned The Truth i ran to God!! I already had a relationship with my God but now i have overhauled my life. A clean heart is my goal.....nearly there. God Bless u Martin....tho ive never seen a spiritual side in ur very interesting posts. And if u prefer to keep that private its all good! Love to u sir.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ˜Œ
06:28 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 May, 06:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Private.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 May, 06:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Im honored to recieve ur like sir.....been reading ur posts all along....even before i got on anonup. And ur privacy is respected at my site sir! As isaid ....im honored by ur post...thank u Martin.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ˜Œ