Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
20 May, 05:53
I see 421 of you...how many of you here are sofa surfers...and how many want to finally do more?

Am I in tthe wrong place? Because I thought this is where I would find the best and more active of us...but so far I have been unable to draw anyone out since we all got here.

I see a whole lot of great people wanting to get their voices out but not a whole lot of willingness to actually communicate and work together in a meaningful way...meanwhile the left are right on task and working systematically to bring us down.

What are WE doing?

Anyhow...after being a Truther forever, a radio host and Voice for our beliefs. It was ALL ripped down the day before election because I HAD DONE TO WELL...THE WHEEL THE SQUEEKS THE LOUDEST GETS OILED.

I had my original 15 year FB account and a MAXED following...a number of years old groups...an extencive collection of data...and the most scary to them. A VAST network of both active and knowledable Truthers...Gone...(NEXT)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
(Continued) I had an even bigger network and very valuable contacts in Twitter...which I am STILL under a life time an for...what I cannot say. I have screenshots of my tweets before I wennt to bed that night...not a word anyone should have been upset with. Id even refrained from commenting...for fear of an upcomming witchhunt and I quote (I did not want to give them ANY reason to come afer me). I woke that morning with no explination...perma ban...

SInce then I have been unable to establish contact wih much of my previous friends or crew. So I decided to try and start over. I figured Anonup was more worthy a place to try and work from.

I had no clue it would be so hard to even get a single reply to even the most mind blowing newss reports. And I have to ask if I chose the wrong place this last 2 years... I hate to say it but maybe Tumps broaken excuse for a network is actually social....

(NEXT)
06:02 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by W1K1P03T in this post can reply
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
20 May, 06:05
Not that I think anyone actually gaf...I just have to know if I have been wasting my time and yours...So...

Do I stay and bring what I got to the stage and we all do the same and actually start moving...or do I go and brng it elsewhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
20 May, 06:08
And just incase anyone is wondering...this is not presented to you with anything other than just wanting to either get on or move on.

I do not think that with how tings are going today ANY of us has much time to just sit on the wall eating icecream