17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
a really cool aspect of what’s happened in the past 2 years is the following:

anyone claiming to have insider knowledge, sources, have signed NDAs, or know more than the average person, has had to prove their claims, the longer this takes.

“my sources say it’ll happen soon (buy my CBD) but in case it doesn’t happen soon, I’ll provide a non-committal answer that I can’t be checked on”

if you’re going to foist yourself into the light with extraordinary claims, you’re going to have to back it up with action and proof.

there are distinct groups of people, that hopefully we are all getting better at discerning the difference — Juan, on one hand, has proof after proof to support himself. Others, fall on their face and have to justify ‘delay’ after ‘delay’ to keep up their image.

be careful who you follow isn’t meant to divide Patriots, but to keep us wary of ‘too good to be true’ and keep our eyes on the prize, IMO.

No one person above another.
NO LEAKS.
05:32 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 May, 08:28
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Yep, they are just an MSM spinoff giving Mild Stream Media advertising.

False Prophets = False Profits = Selfishness
These people are Gatekeepers trying to control the vibe.

Ya can't buy Love or the Truth, both can only be felt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
20 May, 05:45
juan is an ex wrestler who makes money off his book and. othing hes ever said came true. plus he hides his identy until he got caught ordering foodvin a drive thru while his camera was on. hes a big fake. he does not have intel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 May, 05:54
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
you are welcome to your opinion, and i mine.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 May, 05:35
Well said. Lot's of bullshit here.