JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 02:20
🇺🇸 I have very purposefully avoided the subject of NESARA/ GESARA because I always felt that it was putting the cart before the horse, until now. Call it whatever you like. I call it currency backed by reality. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
02 February, 03:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok so, I am just jumping into the silver spot. i bought some silver on Uphold. but I have a question about other silver. is 925 going to help too? like old jewelry and other silver items or just bars? sorry if that is a stupid question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Silver is silver but I wouldn't send grandma's table setting to the refinery if you can avoid it. Turns out to be AG, (17), too if you can believe that coinkydink.
03:26 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
02 February, 05:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
i plan on hoarding that for emergencies lol awesome! thank you. hopefully I can still buy some.