JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
🇺🇸 I have very purposefully avoided the subject of NESARA/ GESARA because I always felt that it was putting the cart before the horse, until now. Call it whatever you like. I call it currency backed by reality. 🇺🇸
02:20 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
04 February, 01:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
03 February, 06:50
I forgot to tell you it is estimated that we have in this figure is no joke over 70 quadrillion dollars that will be spread equally amongst the American people through the wealth distribution program that is gesara brings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
03 February, 09:16
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I think not only Ameriuca, but the entire world. A lot will also go for humanitarian efforts. But that's still a crap-ton of money for everyone.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
02 February, 04:54
"Quantum Financial System baby, yeah!"

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
02 February, 04:51
Aren't they beautiful?
#rainbowcurrency

Ally Oop @Ally
03 February, 12:53
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Back in 2007 I had an online friend in the Mt Shasta area of Cali who talked about the rainbow currency form the research she was doing. When her local bank machines were being switched over, she asked the bank mgr why, he was a little reluctant but she pushed and he finally admitted it was for the new currency... that was 2007!
She's gone now but I am sure she's looking down and smiling on all of us who will be able to witness this for ourselves!
I miss my JillyBean

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
02 February, 04:40
confession time 😂 i have not paid my 2019 taxes our plan is to keep sending hardship letters until such time as (trumpsara) takes effect. i know in my deepest heart that it will. ive also learned it takes a bloody long time to drain a swamp infested planet

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 05:45
In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication
I won't tell. The [IRS] is on life support and is not expected to make it.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 February, 04:28
This is a good read about NESARA GESARA

https://intothelight.news/...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 04:13
I'm going to like that reality!

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
02 February, 04:04
🙅‍♀️VK always told us Nesara/Gesara "LIKE" 2023....Can you confirm is it will happen before that....Started buying physical yesterday..been after the hubby for months.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
02 February, 04:15
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Since everyone uses numbers and mirroring,I thought 2/23 or mirrored 3/22? I don't see how America can survive after all these shutdowns. That's just my thought. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
02 February, 03:12
Ok so, I am just jumping into the silver spot. i bought some silver on Uphold. but I have a question about other silver. is 925 going to help too? like old jewelry and other silver items or just bars? sorry if that is a stupid question.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 February, 04:30
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
U.S. quarters, dimes, halves and dollars minted in 1964 and before are 90% silver. Im pretty sure $1.40 face value is equal to 1 troy oz. In my opinion this "constitutional silver" is as good and valid as the .999 bullion rounds and bars. thats my 2 cents.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 February, 07:25
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
Hubbys grandfather spent years buying silver proof quarter and dollar coins for him... hubs is going to take a look at the coin and pawn shops near where he works tonight...

Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
02 February, 02:58
Ideally we have a national currency which is used exclusively as a unit of exchange for good and/or services in the US ONLY. Cross-border transactions should be executed via an intermediary currency (I'd expect Cryptos to become a real thing) with exchange rates actually moving on the basis of supply/demand for currency as opposed to being managed by central banks via institutional banks, etc. Managing the money supply within the US then becomes an act of balancing supply/demand for goods and labor - to the extent more is sourced within the US the better.

Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
02 February, 03:01
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
With respect to the NESARA/GESARA I'd guess this is unlikely to be implemented in full - especially the debt forgiveness part. There are legitimate institutions who provided goods/services in exchange for your promise to pay a lender; however, the concept of personal bankruptcy can probably be adjusted to work better for the people. Tax reform I think is the area where we'd most likely see traction. When combined with more stringent management of cost of government, the US could move to a consumption tax without disrupting status as global humanitarian.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
02 February, 02:56

Willow My dogo @Willow5
02 February, 04:31
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
should this increase in supply produce downward pressure on gold price?

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 02:49
Dave at the X22 Report hasn't discussed it either, although on the finanical report he talks about life in a post-central bank world.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 02:26
That is awesome!
You have officially COINED a new phrase!
"Currancy backed in Reality" works for me!

Drew Isenhour @GeneralIsenhour
02 February, 02:25
stable currency is a must if we want to prosper long term. with Trump killing USA inc. we need gold backed currency for our restored republic