I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
@VincentKennedy

"It was a hazy Sunday afternoon in the waters off Cape Cod when Captain Jerry Leeman walked to the back of his boat and saw the large fin.

There was no shark. A large orca –– better known as a killer whale –– was slicing through the ocean’s surface."

https://twitter.com/Boston...
01:25 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 May, 11:20
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Length of video 55 seconds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mistie Troy @Mysteria17
19 May, 12:00
Orcas have been going mental & attacking the bottoms of boats..look into it..weird stuff happening to the Orcas minds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 May, 04:41
great whites will be headed there as well.......orcas love their livers

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 May, 09:21
In response reaper myer to his Publication
first thought waiting for them to come back

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 May, 01:39
Where off the Cape? I have seen humpbacks and pilot whales, never an orca. My beaches are in South Dennis. I so hope I can get up there this year. I miss it so.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 01:30
Spent much time in Cape Cod. Lots of whales but no memory of an orca. Cool Video.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
19 May, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes typical West Coast but it has to move with the food... watch the water whats going on 🤔😳

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 May, 09:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe at this compound?? 🤔