Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All these social networks are wanting me to unplug, get grounded, bath in rivers and see God’s creations.

Live that hippie lifestyle for a bit.
12:48 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
30 May, 07:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
sounds groovy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
30 May, 07:36
Hated social media before I was guided to Q and the Anons...still hate it, though i always knew it would be their downfall - information travels too fast...and as the days tick by, i learn to hate it even more...too much noise...no substance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 May, 07:28
Nah, I say, the fun is in the fight! Then, unplugging becomes a way of life!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 May, 09:14

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 May, 08:54
You too? It's getting to be a bit much

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
19 May, 06:21
😁🕶️👍

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 May, 06:05
What was that mantra? "Tune in, turn on, and drop out!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 01:38
💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...
FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
19 May, 12:37
agreed! I've been wanting to unplug from everything that involves technology, including work. It would be nice to practice stepping out of survival mode.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
19 May, 10:56
connecting to earth, to nature is like plugging into the higher source.. a great way to find a larger, more complete perspective..

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 May, 10:53

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 10:45
There is a balance Doq, you know the answer to this question already.

You can't be too far on either side of it.
This whole experiment is to find balance ya know that already.
Grounding is a wonderful thing.
Do you need to forget you need to work and go lay in the creek all day every day, probably not a good idea if ya want to feed your family,

Will we evolve to the point where we dont need things like money?
Yes but probably not in this Earth suit life time, Nana is already old,

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...
FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 May, 09:47
amen, amen, amen....just do it! mama nature misses all of us!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 May, 09:44
I hope that includes dancing barefeet in the rain at a “jam band” concert! haha!!

So fun!!!

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 May, 09:35
can ya pick me up i need a ride

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 May, 09:33
it does have it’s benefits. :)

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 May, 09:17
Just simplify Doq! Everything in moderation😉

Steve Michaels @Smics54
19 May, 09:04
✌️

memes matter @NoComment
19 May, 08:01
(-) the hippie shit

Patty Malek @patty888
19 May, 07:49
Everything is energy! We are living in some very high frequencies that our bodies are not used to. They can really throw us off balance....all while our bodies are changing from carbon based to crystalline based.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
19 May, 07:25
anon RV trip to the wild?

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
19 May, 07:22
every weekend❤️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 May, 07:08
I go back and forth every day doing this. So important! Some day--not too long in the future we will be doing more and more of this!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 May, 07:05
Hey it's not hippie it's health 😎
I live this daily, I promise DOQ it works!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
19 May, 06:04
compromise by taking a pole and some bait with u. maybe get lucky and reel in a fatty mcfatboy while grounding at the same time.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 May, 05:22
Sounds nice but i believe your roll involves so much more. Plus, I'd miss you:)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 May, 05:26
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
i.e. taking these mofos out!

Golden Times donated @Golden
19 May, 02:58
Hippies, Hula Hoops and a bongo beat at the beach
Sundays at Huntington Beach Pier (just sayin' :)

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
19 May, 02:04
I call it living shoulders down❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 02:03
By design./

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 May, 07:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 May, 02:02
Unplug, toes in the soil/sand, and recharge in nature sounds like a perfect remedy for a lot of junk these days. Sign me up. Overdue. ✌️🌴😎