Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 May, 12:48
All these social networks are wanting me to unplug, get grounded, bath in rivers and see God’s creations.

Live that hippie lifestyle for a bit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
There is a balance Doq, you know the answer to this question already.

You can't be too far on either side of it.
This whole experiment is to find balance ya know that already.
Grounding is a wonderful thing.
Do you need to forget you need to work and go lay in the creek all day every day, probably not a good idea if ya want to feed your family,

Will we evolve to the point where we dont need things like money?
Yes but probably not in this Earth suit life time, Nana is already old,
10:45 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...
FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396