Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Hi all. It seems like some found a way to donate. Thank you! It does mean a lot and gives me fuzzies. The donate feature wasn't supposed to be active. I have budgeted from my personal funds so financing for this project is secure.

I want to be clear. I am not doing this for money. I am doing this because our Social profile needs to be free of ANY company ownership.

If any collective worthy opportunity presents itself I will be sure to discuss it with the AU before anything is done. Fortunately for investors, the biz model I am going for creates no incentive to invest. I like that. leaves little competition.

We are awaiting regulations on digital assets to get some clarity on our next update. Looking into doing a supplementary update since clarity is taking longer than expected.

Really looking forwards to what's to come and thank you for being here Patriots.
~Kobayashi
04:32 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 January, 09:52
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Kobayashi Rocks! thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 January, 09:50
Just wanna say, I Love You Brother, I am thankful for this harbor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 May, 11:04
THANK YOU!!!! As Soon as I scrape some extra mooney together Im down. AU is Solid Gold! Home. Central Command. An Army of Frogs nice peaceful pond. All Thanks To You. Again Thank You.

King North @KingoftheNorth
21 May, 12:43
My sit down and have a drink with you still stands. I'm in VA for a few months so give me a PM and we'll have a laugh!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 May, 12:30

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
19 May, 07:58

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
19 May, 11:13
Sincere Thank You and Much love and GODs Blessings for all you do Kobayashi

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
19 May, 11:13
Sincere Thank You and Much love and GODs Blessings for all you do Kobayashi

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 May, 10:23
Thank you for all you do for giving us this platform that keeps us strong, hope filled and loved during these trials & tribulations. We will never forget it.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 May, 09:01
Kobayashi single handedly changed social media.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 May, 07:59
AU is like no other! Very thankful for you and everyone here! ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 May, 04:31
You are just awesome Koba
What an amazing heart you have❤️

Golden Times donated @Golden
19 May, 03:26
thanks so much for everything you do !

any chance the anonup video player will work better soon?
Is there a trick/setting to it (other than posting on tik/tok)?
Most videos I post just sit n buffer

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 May, 02:56
Dear ADMIN,
Thank you for providing an easy to use platform especially for someone who had never posted a comment online before--ever.
It has been a great learning experience and now I know what Q meant when he said we have more than we know.The information and knowledge here keeps expanding daily.
You have created an amazing platform.
Thank you so much.

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 May, 12:53
Thank you! ❤️

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
18 May, 11:48
Thank you Kobayashi ADMIN for creating this wonderful platform. I am more than happy, and even honored, to donate. After all, this platform has saved me alot of money by not having to go to counceling/therapy to keep my sanity. Much love and respect. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
18 May, 11:34
😁

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 May, 11:28
@administrator Thank you!!! This site is the absolute best!! Thanks for all you do!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 May, 11:27
Thank you, Kobayashi, for Everything!!! AnonUp is a true gift and so are you. God bless you!

Terri ... @Terri
18 May, 11:26
thank you hugs being sent from Canada... this is my fav site...GBu n yours sir ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 11:25
Nana found the donate spot, but I would be more than happy to pay a monthly fee.
We dont eva want to lose this site so when a need arises happy to do so if you just let us know.
Thank you for all you do, please sleep sometimes.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
18 May, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Can you tell me where to find it? ❤️

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 11:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Site=VKVision
This is his Passion Project

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 May, 11:13
ThanQ Kobayashi!! ♥️🙏🇺🇸

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 May, 10:59
YOU, Kobayashi~

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
18 May, 10:34
You are appreciated...you gave us a home and no words can express our gratitude for all your time, effort and dedication. We Thank You!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 May, 11:29
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
So true...we are family

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 May, 10:08
Koba, Thank You for creating the AU platform ~ which has become our 'warm comfy' home. I can not imagine how many years you have invested in development and maintaining this platform, but I hope that you realize how much we appreciate everything. May God bless you and your family.

I love this verse because it perfectly describes how I feel about our AU Home ~ love, peace, and positive vibes ~ ~ perfect unity.

'Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.' ~ Colossians 3:12-14

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 May, 09:38
GOD Bless YOU Koba. Sending YOU a BIG Virtual HUG

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 May, 09:27
Koba, thanks for putting this digital roof over our heads and keeping the home fires burning! You are much appreciated.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 May, 11:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😎TY!!!

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
18 May, 09:21
((((Hugs))))

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 09:14
Where do you donate? Anyone know????

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 09:13
Thank you Koba. You've given us such an awesome platform to lean on when we were so separated. I appreciate it soooooooooo much.