Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 May, 04:32
Hi all. It seems like some found a way to donate. Thank you! It does mean a lot and gives me fuzzies. The donate feature wasn't supposed to be active. I have budgeted from my personal funds so financing for this project is secure.

I want to be clear. I am not doing this for money. I am doing this because our Social profile needs to be free of ANY company ownership.

If any collective worthy opportunity presents itself I will be sure to discuss it with the AU before anything is done. Fortunately for investors, the biz model I am going for creates no incentive to invest. I like that. leaves little competition.

We are awaiting regulations on digital assets to get some clarity on our next update. Looking into doing a supplementary update since clarity is taking longer than expected.

Really looking forwards to what's to come and thank you for being here Patriots.
~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
THANK YOU!!!! As Soon as I scrape some extra mooney together Im down. AU is Solid Gold! Home. Central Command. An Army of Frogs nice peaceful pond. All Thanks To You. Again Thank You.
11:04 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it