Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well put, Nana! That’s why this will always be my home❤️

18 May, 09:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Family is here for sure!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 09:35
I’m with you all. TS is mot for content and engagement like here. This is home.

18 May, 09:43
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Nana's opinion is we only move forward if ppl learn how to communicate better and figure out how to agree to disagree without anger.

Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
There is a lot of trolls and agitators on TS. This place is like a neighborhood of like minded people.
10:10 AM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 May, 10:40
I agree, I have seen many anti Q trolls too.

18 May, 10:16
Nana agrees, but I think the difference is that we dont all see everything the same but we dont run each other down because EVERYONE doesnt see EVERYTHING the way we do.

On most of the other sites you will get viciously attacked if you say things some of those ppl dont agree with 100%.
If you post something they think is fake news they jump you like you are an evil vile person instead of just checking it out for themselves and bringing back real content to the post peacefully.

Some will say NEVER POST anything that isnt 100% proven truth! Well Nana posts things that I just dont know if truth or not, maybe maybe not, let's see?
And by the way:
Proofed by whom?
MSM?
If we NEVER posted anything except 100% proofed we certainly would not be here right now.
Conspiracy theories opened the doors of Truth for us!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 10:23
Truth! a couple of times with trusted accounts I had to just agree to disagree because we could not meld our views. No animosity, we juat had slightly different views on world. That is how it is suppose to work. Everyone want to win as some absolute, agreeing to disagree is accepting we all are unique and have differnet lenses. Love all you guys here!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 May, 10:45
Very well said! Thanks.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 10:13
Yes noticed that too with their names and Bios kinda give them away ...

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
18 May, 10:12
We are a more refined level of awake. TS is a good stepping stone for those who might end up here someday.