Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 May, 12:01
Anyone feel something different today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 May, 01:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You want me to be honest?
I feel disgusted and for the first time, I took off what I call my Patriot Bracelets because right now my brain needs to get so far away from this circus. I don't understand any of what is going on. We know that Joey B isn't Joey B. I am starting to wonder if there are any "good" guys. I have faith in everyone here. I know everyone here has beautiful hearts and souls but this psychological war feels so evil to me on both sides. I wonder why chose me if that idea really is true because I desire peace and serenity more that a gzillion dollars. As I type this the tears are running down my face. I need a break from this madness and insanity. Nothing makes sense and every time I hear that the goal is to have 80% of people awake, I go crazy. As I watch the health of loved ones decline . . . there just might be nothing left of true value left . . . This is tearing our families and relationships apart. The Media is still in control. I need a break today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Trump Supporter @k5anon
@hopealways888 I am feeling exactly the same. I'm finally going to take a break after the primaries here in Georgia May 24th, I'm going to take my 2 youngest and head home to Bradenton Beach in Florida to try and have a mental re-coup and vacation and hopefully just enjoy all of my family. I hope you get to feeling better real soon, I am praying for you and all of us!
04:17 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by k5anon in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 May, 12:13
In response Proud Trump Supporter to her Publication
Thanks for the love and support today. I feel guilty when I am honest and weak . . . I needed today to focus on myself and am probably going to do the same thing tomorrow. I will then return, hopefully stronger. I don't know what I would do without all of you. I love you all so much. Sending love and prayers to all my fellow warriors.