Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 May, 12:01
Anyone feel something different today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
You want me to be honest?
I feel disgusted and for the first time, I took off what I call my Patriot Bracelets because right now my brain needs to get so far away from this circus. I don't understand any of what is going on. We know that Joey B isn't Joey B. I am starting to wonder if there are any "good" guys. I have faith in everyone here. I know everyone here has beautiful hearts and souls but this psychological war feels so evil to me on both sides. I wonder why chose me if that idea really is true because I desire peace and serenity more that a gzillion dollars. As I type this the tears are running down my face. I need a break from this madness and insanity. Nothing makes sense and every time I hear that the goal is to have 80% of people awake, I go crazy. As I watch the health of loved ones decline . . . there just might be nothing left of true value left . . . This is tearing our families and relationships apart. The Media is still in control. I need a break today.
01:21 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
18 May, 08:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
feel that way sometimes…i get sooo discouraged…put it all to the side for a while..you’ll be stronger when you return..maybe you can encourage me in the future..b/c i know i will feel the exact same way..just dont know when..hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 May, 08:16
i believe we are all at this point. Remember you need to take care of you only then can you support others. we all rotate as we recharge and rejoin the battle. 💖💖💖💖

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 May, 02:36

Proud Trump Supporter @k5anon
17 May, 04:17
@hopealways888 I am feeling exactly the same. I'm finally going to take a break after the primaries here in Georgia May 24th, I'm going to take my 2 youngest and head home to Bradenton Beach in Florida to try and have a mental re-coup and vacation and hopefully just enjoy all of my family. I hope you get to feeling better real soon, I am praying for you and all of us!

18 May, 12:13
In response Proud Trump Supporter to her Publication
Thanks for the love and support today. I feel guilty when I am honest and weak . . . I needed today to focus on myself and am probably going to do the same thing tomorrow. I will then return, hopefully stronger. I don't know what I would do without all of you. I love you all so much. Sending love and prayers to all my fellow warriors.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 May, 01:55
i understand the emotion, have had so so many tears, have felt very alone so much of this journey, and get that sometimes it is necessary to step away for a bit, that some of us carry burdens that others do not see, so step away, be Good to yourself today, step into the Sunshine and Just Breathe, let it all go

18 May, 12:15
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thanks for your love and support today. Victoria, you are not alone. When you feel that way drop me a line. I really needed to focus on myself today and will probably do it tomorrow too. I will be back full force on the 20th. Sending love Patriot.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 01:42
I dont know you but I feel you and I hear you. I dont know you but I love you. We are not alone. I was there where you are until I realized that just being awake was a blessing. A blessing that also means that no matter how long it takes you already won and if you can help just one other then we won. Just speak the truth, dont push it. That was one of my mistakes i made. So much we dont know but use what you do and live your life as this plays out, help others see the truth and pray for them. Dont wait for this to end to live your life. That was my other mistake.

18 May, 12:18
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I couldn't get through this journey without all of you. Sending love and appreciation for your support and your love. My heart is moved today.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 May, 02:26
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
RT @martingeddes TG:
Forwarded message

D Anon🐸
Lots of action these last few days. Is it just me or is everyone else feeling a shift too? Shift in spirit, shift in hope, shift in outlook. I feel like we’re gonna have a great few weeks ahead of us. And maybe it’s just wishful thinking but I feel like we have just turned the knob on the “I told you so” door and it’s about to swing open with some thunder as we all walk through it. Keep the vibes up patriots!! The best is yet to come. 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Celery Juicer @Emme
17 May, 01:38
hang in there friend. take some time off. get some sun on your face. ground if you can. sending positive vibes and ❤️your way.

18 May, 12:20
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Taking your advice and will be focusing on gaining strength tomorrow too. I will be back on Thursday. I am just really burnt out. Thanks for your love and support. I will never forget the love shown to me on this platform. Sending love . . .

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 01:48
In response Lady Dia to her Publication
I think humanity comes out ok in the end. We may be part of it. Just being awake is a blessing. I couldnt imagine going thru this any other way. It must be so hard for the ones that are still asleep. A blessing that also means that no matter how long it takes we already won and if we can help just one other then we won. Just speak the truth, dont push it. That was one of my mistakes i made. So much we dont know. And you are right, Dont wait for this to end to live your life. That was another mistake I made.

18 May, 12:22
In response Lady Dia to her Publication
Thanks so much for your love and support. I am going to take tomorrow off too and then come back on Thursday in better spirits. I always feel guilty showing my fears and weaknesses here with so many brave warriors. Sending love . . .