Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 May, 11:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Todays date Julian is 5/17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 May, 03:45
I'm not feeling good at all. Feeling completely drained.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 May, 03:39
Floaty and peaceful.

Not Important @Notimportant
29 May, 03:28
😑im angry today...need a punching bag or beat my pillow. managing a balance, looking at both sides, but still angry ..sorry just being truthful😩

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Maryann Maty @MarianM
29 May, 03:22
Peaceful

Sam Brown @sambrown
29 May, 03:22

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 May, 02:59
I had a great weekend with a get together with my two sisters and spouses. My BIL is very sick though, and it is hard to feel joyful when one of the clan is suffering. I hate the idea of anybody being left behind.

Patrick Zsilavetz @Dsx_Loki
29 May, 02:55
It feels peaceful and a bit more energetic/positive. Found myself drawn towards studying chakras and have been productive all day VK

Patrick Zsilavetz @Dsx_Loki
29 May, 02:55
It feels peaceful and a bit more energetic/positive. Found myself drawn towards studying chakras and have been productive all day VK

Sam Brown @sambrown
29 May, 02:35
Soon

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 May, 02:27
peace

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
29 May, 02:22
maybe some drool ☀️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 May, 07:56
Republic restaured the 17 mai ??? US inc dead ???

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 May, 04:48
yes floating above the chaos today...even offered a hug to the ultimate Karen sharing her misery in the store lol

arba happihr @arba
24 May, 04:41
The best sleep ever. I want a repeat ha

Violet *** @Violetfire
18 May, 08:25
Yes. Grocery bill doubled.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 May, 02:44
https://twitter.com/schuma...

Productive for me.

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
18 May, 12:55
The recognition of the rightful President???? However, this is bigger than the election... The beginning of the grand finale?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 11:22
Have had a lot of energy today, started cleaning out my closet and getting rid of a lot of old stuff first thing this morning. The weirdest thing happened though.

I was sitting on the closet floor in front of this 16 space fabric shoe organizer thingy, sorting which things I was going to donate. About 4' x 2'. I was eye level with it and noticed the entire thing was flipped upside down. I put it together myself about 3.5 years ago and it was not like that. There were frayed edges showing on the shoe openings, the underside was up, but the shoes were all in the same position. I'm a total detail person, so the wrong side showing every day would have driven me crazy.

Have been scratching my head all day, it is so bizarre...almost like a GLITCH, a scene that was reset but a detail was missed. And it makes me wonder... 🤔

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 May, 11:16
Today felt like a lot to me, lol!
On another note... is the moon hanging kinda low tonight?

Red 55S @Red55S
17 May, 11:08
Slept 12 hours straight last night like never before. Wow.

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
17 May, 11:04
My ears haven’t been ringing last few days, but back at it again😞. I dont sleep well anymore but last night Iwas out😍

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 May, 10:52
Things in my personal life just flowed into working seamlessly😳 its crazy cool.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
17 May, 10:40
Yes. More Voter Fraud in PA tonight.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
17 May, 10:36
yes indeed... hopeful feelings are here to stay ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 May, 10:35
VK I had a Great day with my son absolutely no argument today . we even went to IV treatments together . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Carmina Smith @gamma1
17 May, 10:18
Nope, same cheating going on in PA tonight that we had in the stolen election!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 May, 10:11
I Cherish Da Day! :)
https://youtu.be/pKhfoKOTw...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 May, 10:11
I Cherish Da Day! :)
https://youtu.be/pKhfoKOTw...