Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Not sure what your intentions are Mrs @lauren_m_bradley but you’re obviously not of a sound mental state. You attacked me first on Twitter and now you’re doing it here on AnonUp. Not smart. I’ve helped a lot of people. I’ve proven to be a tough digital soldier over the past many years. Never giving up. Always staying positive. Doing my best to find the truth and spread it, on top of being a dad, running a business and helping my family navigate through the Great Awakening. Your continual attacks on me aren’t even an attack on me. They are an attack on ALL Anons. I hope you find Jesus and peace as soon as possible. In the meantime, focus on doing good and not attacking Patriots. If you’re not on drugs I am sorry for my comments, but if you are please find some help.
03:52 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
19 May, 09:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I saw this and thought ewww! I was going to say something then but I know you have thick skin. I was reading some posts today and a person is just screaming for attention. I don’t know. My grandmother always used to say never fight with a pig it drags you down into the mud and the pig likes that. Thank you for everything you do God bless. Have fun in hippie Ville. don’t don’t be gone long you’ll be missed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 May, 07:49
something is off there
i think many us, myself included tried helping to diffuse and comfort her asking “if someone made her feel bad?”
and she just keeps repeating same old same old about “military codes”
i saw the attack on both VK and you….totally unnecessary and unwarranted - grateful for all you both do to support our AU fam
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
18 May, 10:42
She's been ranting for weeks now about not getting help and attention for her military decodes. I was following her and had to unfollow because I got sick of seeing it.

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
17 May, 09:14
AGREED DOQ, SHE IS NOT MENTALLY STABLE AT ALL! SHE ALREADY BLOCKED ME FOR TELLING HER TO HUMBLE HERSELF, NO REAL CHRIST BELIEVER ACTS THE WAY SHE DOES! 🙄

Widget 260 @widget260
17 May, 07:41
I unfollowed her after she attacked VK on here over some ridiculous issue. I tried to talk her down and reason with her but apparently it did not one bit of good. 🤯

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Richie Richard @Richie
17 May, 04:49
Thank you Doq. I un-followed her a couple of weeks ago for being accusatory toward everyone. Further, her posts didn't offer anything of substance, whether it was to inform, question, or encourage anyone.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
17 May, 04:39
her account confuses me

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 May, 02:50
Thankyu for standing up for yourself and in turn us. I tell the haters, don't player hate, congratulate. WWG1WGA! ❤️ 🙏❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 May, 02:22
I have noticed she has been attacking a lot of anons . I don’t like blocking people but can’ t take her attacks any more because no one will share her post or sharing old stuff its just constant with her .

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 May, 02:15
I've been waiting for justice concerning her abusive behavior. She is one of only two people I have blocked here. She's a toxic narcissistic manipulator with a superiority complex and has been getting away with her Jezebel spirit behavior for a long time! She has on several occasions attacked several of my family members here on AU, I have a great amount of respect for them and it was frustrating to see. She was also condescending to me when I tried to share helpful information she didn't know/understand. I'm good to everyone here, I forgive slights against me often and honestly apologize even quicker when I make a mistake and try to correct it. Her ego prevents and has prevented her from doing either and if she does it's fake to be let back in. She repeats the same terrible behavior with little regard to who she hurts. Look up an image of the "cycle of abuse" I know it because I've lived it and she is Exhibit A.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 May, 02:10
Love ya Doq 👊

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
17 May, 01:45
Panic. Wasn't she part of the dRaGeNs dEn on twit? They are hostile little shits. Interesting to see this post from you anyway, since I just came across this and felt the same about their whole diseased temple. https://t.me/RealEyes_1776...

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
17 May, 01:37
She is toxic.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 May, 01:35
Agreed. Just dont like the negative vibes.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 May, 01:24
DoQ is legit. Hard Stop for me there

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 May, 01:20
We love you Doq and are so grateful for all you do! Thanks for always being there for everyone! ❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
17 May, 12:52
We suppoert you and thank you for all you do Doq!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
17 May, 11:44
🙋‍♀️ 🌓🍇... Your time stamp comes to 528..

Which is perfectly slightly perfect...

Love you Doq

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
17 May, 11:32
she follows me on here but I dont follow her back. I knew something was fishy about that name from twitter days!

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
17 May, 11:04
the ones who scream the loudest, we know doq.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 May, 11:00
We appreciate all you are doing Doq.❤️

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
17 May, 10:43
I blocked her a while ago for the same thing. She posted false info. I told her nicely that it was false and she didn't care. She defended it and started attacking me. I think she has some significant issues and I don't have patience for someone like her.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 May, 10:41
I'm proof you're not so bad as I went through a rough patch and was a dick to you and wasn't blocked. Kudos brother and thanks for your patience, much appreciated!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 May, 10:29
Blocked her about 3 weeks ago. For the most part, AU is a pretty laid back community. There's simply no room for an "I'm the leader and YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW" personality on AU. Definitely something mental going on.

Ana Tate @Anatated
17 May, 10:26
She has said multiple times that she can only decode if she’s high. Proof to me that there are some people who can’t even handle pot. That’s not everyone, but some people just don’t do well with it. She came here and got a lot of followers because she was thanking VK for showing her this place and then proceeded to bash his followers for not appreciating her decodes…which are some fever dream shite. I’ve limited my time on here, just to avoid her, hoping she’d calm down. It seems that isn’t going to be the case. It’s beginning to seem more like she’s a shill sent to sow division.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 May, 10:25
I have tried to encourage her and explain that we all are called to this path for different reasons, God's reasons. I don't see how every Anon decoding military is beneficial. If we are all focusing on ONE aspect of the battle, who battles the rest of the war? I want to see her grow. flourish, but demeaning fellow warriors is not the way. I pray that you forgive her, we all need each other. God says forgive, I don't recall Him saying to go take more abuse. She needs to argue, its how some people are. they cannot thrive if there isn't chaos. I checked out of the chaos years ago. I look for unity and growth. I appreciate you DoQ, I have learned a lot from you over these years together. Don't waste precious energy.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 May, 10:17
I've always been more likely to do something on a voluntary basis. Being told what to do generally has the opposite effect for me.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 May, 10:12
One I've been keeping an eye on
Different points of view are welcome but continuous disruptions just pump in negative energy - not needed at this time on this platform or anywhere

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts