Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 May, 03:52
Not sure what your intentions are Mrs @lauren_m_bradley but you’re obviously not of a sound mental state. You attacked me first on Twitter and now you’re doing it here on AnonUp. Not smart. I’ve helped a lot of people. I’ve proven to be a tough digital soldier over the past many years. Never giving up. Always staying positive. Doing my best to find the truth and spread it, on top of being a dad, running a business and helping my family navigate through the Great Awakening. Your continual attacks on me aren’t even an attack on me. They are an attack on ALL Anons. I hope you find Jesus and peace as soon as possible. In the meantime, focus on doing good and not attacking Patriots. If you’re not on drugs I am sorry for my comments, but if you are please find some help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
We suppoert you and thank you for all you do Doq!
12:52 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic Realtor, click on at the bottom under it